90-93 Integra LS Spindles.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
I have a pair of 90-93 Acura Integra LS spindles. Are these of any use? I've heared you can use them to put bigger brakes on a civic or CRX, but not sure if this is true.

I'll sell em uber cheap plus shipping if anyone has any use for em. Make an offer.

Originally posted by brian11to1@Aug 8 2005, 03:12 PM
they can be used for b swaps into dx or std civ's crx's.
[post=537498]Quoted post[/post]​

I used my CRX Si spindles with my b-swap. worked like a champ. Don't know why you would need them unless dx and std civics spindles are different than the si.

Can anyone confirm whether or not these can for sure be used to upgrade crx/civic brakes? Thanks.

Originally posted by phyregod+Aug 8 2005, 03:34 PM-->
brian11to1
@Aug 8 2005, 03:12 PM
they can be used for b swaps into hf or std civ's crx's.
[post=537498]Quoted post[/post]​

I used my CRX Si spindles with my b-swap. worked like a champ. Don't know why you would need these for a b swap.

Can anyone confirm whether or not these can for sure be used to upgrade crx/civic brakes? Thanks.
[post=537515]Quoted post[/post]​

becuase on the stand/hf the hubs are different.

the si spindals will work fine w a B swap, but the Hf's and Dx's need to be changed! And yes they are an upgrade from stock civic brakes.

Cool, thanks. So, someone buy these things and get em out of my shop! I'm tired of tripping over all my spare parts!

Originally posted by phyregod@Aug 8 2005, 01:38 PM
Cool, thanks. So, someone buy these things and get em out of my shop! I'm tired of tripping over all my spare parts!
[post=537521]Quoted post[/post]​

lol yeah they work very well, back when i had an ef std hatch i put them on with the bigger DA breaks and it made the car stop a lot better even with the added weight of a b swap

Back