90 Crx BC car, never winter driven

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Whats up guys, a buddy of mine went to Vancouver last year picked up this Crx, he was originaly planning on dropping some money into the car, but with is line of work, just doesn't work. So i got my guys to sell him a new BMW 330ci, so he's looking to sell his CRX, 1990 CRX si., 250000km, all service records from 2 yrs of vehicle life come with vehicle absolutely no rust on vehicle, could almost eat off
firewall, vehicle will pass safety, interior is extremely clean, still runs very good for 250000km, not miles, passed e-test last year no problems, cat back ractive, never installed, g-force coil overs, never installed, pioneer 6500 series, and infinity
refference tweeters woofers front and rear, car is in mint condition, giving hondaswapers first crack at this car, really is in great condition RSX white Ebony ivory white, almost same as champ. white. let me know if anyone interested looking for around 6000 canadian for car, but may go as low as 5000 canadian
let me know if interested

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 16 2005, 10:54 AM
3k or whatever the exhange rate qould make it seems high.
[post=512841]Quoted post[/post]​

nobody asked your sorry ass, i would cahllenge anyone to find me an original crx in this good of shape that as never had any body restoration, and looks as clean as this one, so if not interested, SHUT YOUR MOUTH

right....

now 3 grand is too expensive for a stock CRX piece of shit with 156k miles on it.

i hope someone gets up on the hood and shits on it.

bitch

actually my buddy just reminded me, he bought my hydro trans. off me, and he's got the clutch i had, the obd1 dizzy, p75 ecu, and a shiftlinkage, he'll give with
the car trans is a 95 GS with 50000miles, clutch stage 2 brand new, and brand new shift linkage, if this helps anyone at all

no offense, but what are you going to do with a tranny that doesn't work in the car, nor the motor, an ls ecu, and a distributor that won't work???

cant u switch the car to hydro with the hasport kit???
cant u switch to obd1 with the hasport harness???
we were thinking of putting a b18b and turbo the engine, it would have to be obd1 to run hondata right????
would you rather have a fresher b18b rather then a beat up B18a?????
i dont really know why he bought everything off me, then wants to sell everything, i think he's just sick of driving a CRX wearing a suit everyday, if i didnt have $9000 sank into my CRX i would by that one in a heartbeat, and im not just saying that cause he's my buddy but this car, for a stock CRX really is in great shape, BC car no winter all service records, how can u go wrong

Yeah thats kinda high IMO. Who cares if it hasn't had any body-work. Most people here are DIY's. There are no pics so we don't know for sure what it looks like. I find it hard to believe that someone in Canada would store a cheap ass honda every winter that doesnt have a swap or something. I mean what was the beater car, a Festiva?? Then when someone suggests it's kinda overpriced you immediatly insult him. To add to that he is a long time member and you're a newbie here. Not a good way to sell a car.

If you could put some pictures up I would challenge your CRX. I got myself a 1990 Si that's been in my garage and it is all original with everything there nothing missing at all. No dents, nothing. Came from an old man that keep good care of it. I can take pictures but don't know how to post them on here.

Originally posted by E-dogg@Jun 19 2005, 03:47 PM
Yeah thats kinda high IMO. Who cares if it hasn't had any body-work. Most people here are DIY's. There are no pics so we don't know for sure what it looks like. I find it hard to believe that someone in Canada would store a cheap ass honda every winter that doesnt have a swap or something. I mean what was the beater car, a Festiva?? Then when someone suggests it's kinda overpriced you immediatly insult him. To add to that he is a long time member and you're a newbie here. Not a good way to sell a car.
[post=514000]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree you were a asshole when someone says its overpriced...its not like he was insulting you he was just stating an obvious fact that 3000 for a CRX low 90's with stock shit is gonna be worth 3000...I got my 92 civic for 2000 and it already had lowering springs, KYB AGX gas struts, Headlight and Taillight kits...a 1998 motor with 65k miles on it, AND a Cold Air intake...wasn't the greatest shape in body or dash but it ran nicely and didn't look that bad...basic rush spots that it...and once again I only paid 2000 for mine and it had all those mods already asking 3000 for a STOCK CRX your nuts!

Sorry to ruin you HATERS parade sold it Saturday to first guy to look at the car. And you know, you really had to appreciate this car for what it was, like the guy said when he saw it, that is by far the cleanest Crx he's ever seen, he said the interior looked like it had 0 miles, never been smoked in. You know what though guys 3000US was too much for it cause you know how i said i wanted 6000 canadian, he gave me $5500 canadian, with all aftermarket parts i have that are uninstalled, so you HATERS keep buying your BONDO MOBILES, and keep dropping thousands of dollars, into shells that arent worth a dollar, bunch of idiots, granted it is my fault i cant post pictures, no comp. at home, use work comp.,

hey BLOWMYDICK youre an ass...you dont post any pics, and you expect us to believe what you say....get the fuck out of here with your sorry posts...bitch...damn canadians ..lol

Originally posted by BLOWBYUREX@Jun 20 2005, 06:58 AM
Sorry to ruin you HATERS parade sold it Saturday to first guy to look at the car.
[post=514248]Quoted post[/post]​

Just like you beat an M5.....

Back