90 CRX Si B18A1 98 Civic Front conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
SOLD! Nothing more to see folks, move along!

Click to view the auction.

1990 CRX Si with B18 Swap.

**UPDATED** I FORGOT TO LATCH THE HOOD AND THE DAMNED THING FLEW UP AND SMASHED THE WINDSHELD.. CRACKED THE HOOD PRETTY BAD AS WELL**

THE FIRST PERSON TO GIVE ME $2400.00 CAN HAVE THE DAMNED THING. $2600 and I'll have a brand spankin new windshield installed for you.

The good:

98 Civic front end conversion (needs more fabrication)
Fiberglass hood (aerogear blue) *HOOD IS CRACKED NOW*
B18A1 swap, fresh. From a 91 teggy LS (86k on motor)
Head is ported/polished/shaved w/5 angle valve job. Freshly rebuilt, seals, etc. has maybe 900 miles on it.
Compression is (1-4) 195, 190, 195, 190
5 speed manual LS trans. (no grinds)
Brand spankin new stainless exhaust header
Short ram intake
Full custom exhaust. 2.25 inch all the way back, 3 inch car-sound cat, 3 inch pro-flow muffler, 3 inch AAA racing tip (baffled tip) Sounds rumbly, no rasp.
Fresh axles
91 teggy computer
New motor mounts
New shift linkage (arizona race)
Brand new battery, battery cables, All new engine grounds (4 of them)
Energy Suspension shift bushings
Energy Suspension rear trailing arm bushings
Neuspeed sport springs
Remote start
Remote door openers (half-installed, still needs the drivers door installed and wired up)
Nice interior (si, of course, charcoal/black full interior)
Full Pioneer stereo system with head unit, amp, crossovers, front speakers and 6x9 rear speakers. all mounted in factory locations, under factory covers. Sounds really nice. (**I WANT TO KEEP THE HEAD UNIT AND FRONT SPEAKERS/TWEETERS, YOU CAN HAVE THE AMP, CROSSOVERS, AND REAR 6x9 Pioneer 4 ways**)
True teggy type r shift knob from a honda dealership (not a lame-o fakie knob)
Japan vin. not the canadian one.
Clean Title, not salvage or in jo blow's name or any of that crap

Took the car to the track and laid down a 9.9 1/8th mile at 72 mph. on crappy tires.

The bad:

**SMASHED WINDSHEILD, CRACKED HOOD**
Crappy tires on 97 teggy steelies with 97 teggy hub caps..
The car has the CRX rust in the rear fenders. was fiberglassed, then the glass cracked. Has a few other small rust spots around the car, nothing too major. has multiple dings, needs some body work and a good paint job!
The exterior moldings around the rear windows are gone.
The front end conversion could use some new fenders (Stock CRX, Modified). The ones that are on it are rough-cut and need more fabrication.
No A/C. It came from the factory that way.
Broken Climate Controller. Everything works fine, but the plastic cracked.
227k miles on the chassis.

SUGGESTION: Screw the 98 Conversion. Get stock front end parts and replace them. Paint the car and finish the body work. Have a nice ass CRX Si.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:

$2400.00, $2600 with a brand new windsheild installed professionally.
92+ hatch. Clean. I could add a little cash.

COME GET THIS THING.. :rawr:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

----->CLICK HERE FOR DAMAGE PICS, AS WELL AS MORE PICS OF THE CAR<-----

THIS CAR IS NOW FOR SALE ON EBAY.

Click to view the auction.

Hrm seems like a good deal. Have you modified the frame or body to accomodate the 98 conversion? Or will i have issues reverting back to the stock parts?

Originally posted by erikespo@Aug 27 2005, 11:29 AM
Hrm seems like a good deal. Have you modified the frame or body to accomodate the 98 conversion? Or will i have issues reverting back to the stock parts?
[post=545998]Quoted post[/post]​

PICS UP!! SEE FIRST POST!!

Reverting will be easy.. Get fenders, hood, bumper, and bolt em back up.. I still have the stock headlights. Subframe/rad support are still stock CRX Si parts.

Bump!

Reserve is set at $2400.00, so bid away, folks!

conversion looks sick, i love it. any more details on it anywhere? have you seen a how to documented anywhere?

bump.

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Aug 29 2005, 05:20 PM
conversion looks sick, i love it. any more details on it anywhere? have you seen a how to documented anywhere?

bump.
[post=546938]Quoted post[/post]​

The color is gunmetal gray. I painted it, and I am no pro. It was done with crappy equipment. Its just a super thin single coat of paint with no clear coat. Just a temporary solution to the car being 12 different colors from the front end conversion. It'll be easy to sand down for a final paint job.

I didn't do a "how to" on it.. And I couldn't find anywhere online that has one. You just have to wing it. The hood, surprisingly, bolts right up to the stock location. You build everthing else off of that.

Back