90 CRX Si B18A1 98 front end. Trade for CLEAN crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
1990 CRX Si

The good:

98 Civic front end conversion (needs more fabrication)
Fiberglass hood (aerogear blue)
B18A1 swap, fresh. From a 91 teggy LS (86k on motor)
5 speed manual LS trans. (no grinds)
Brand spankin new stainless exhaust header
Short ram intake
Head is ported/polished/shaved w/5 angle valve job. Freshly rebuilt, seals, etc. has maybe 500 miles on it.
Full custom exhaust. 2.25 inch all the way back, 3 inch car-sound cat, 3 inch pro-flow muffler, 3 inch AAA racing tip (baffled tip) Sounds rumbly, no rasp.
Fresh axles
91 teggy computer
New motor mounts
New shift linkage (arizona race)
Energy Suspension shift bushings
Energy Suspension rear trailing arm bushings
Neuspeed sport springs
Remote start
Remote door openers (half-installed, still needs the drivers door installed and wired up)
Nice interior (si, of course, charcoal/black full interior)
Full Pioneer stereo system with head unit, amp, crossovers, front speakers and 6x9 rear speakers. all mounted in factory locations, under factory covers. Sounds really nice. (might want to keep that, not sure)
True teggy type r shift knob from a honda dealership (not a lame-o fakie knob)
Japan vin. not the canadian one.
Clean Title, not salvage or in jo blow's name or any of that crap

Took the car to the track and laid down a 9.9 1/8th mile at 72 mph. on crappy tires.

The bad:

Crappy tires on 97 teggy steelies with 97 teggy hub caps..
The car has the CRX rust in the rear fenders. was fiberglassed, then the glass cracked. has multiple dings, needs some body work and a good paint job!
The moldings around the rear windows are gone.
The front end conversion could use some new fenders (Stock CRX, Modified). The ones that are on it are rough-cut and need more fabrication.
No A/C. It came from the factory that way.
227k miles on the chassis.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:

A Clean, Rust free, Nice paint, STOCK 88-91 crx.
Si preferred, of course (not required). A/C would be nice.
Black/Charcoal interior. (I just dont like the blue at all)

I just want a NICE, Stock, Clean CRX. Let me know what you have!
A clean title is required!

I will accept cash offers as well

Pics coming soon, probably tonight! Let me know what you have! I might consider integras or 92+ civic hatches as well.

The car is located in Central Texas. I am willing to drive a retarded distance to make the swap. (1000 miles, no problem!) I'm certain this crx will make it.

Originally posted by Ravunous@Jul 21 2005, 01:45 PM
I have one but it need paint and has blue interior.B18 swap and more on it I live in texas also.
[post=529551]Quoted post[/post]​

I C No pics yet bud, get'er done

Waiting on dial up from the house to send em to work, will get 'er done soon

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

did you do the conversion your self?
are you sure thats a si?
wheres the sunroof? wheres the rear wiper?

:doh: i see the switches for the wiper and sunroof, do you seal them off?

POSITIVE its an si. The sun roof is there.. I shaved the rear wiper.

VIN# JHMED9363LS000788

cLiCkY for teh proof...

*edit* Thats funny, I just went back and looked for the pics, you really can't see the sunroof.. The first and second pic you can, but you have to look for it.

**edit #2**

Yes, I did the front swap myself.. I did not change the radiatior support to the Civic rad support, so it should be pretty easy to swap back to a crx front end if you wanted to. Everything is held in place by aluminum brackets, rivets, and nuts and bolts. The fenders need more fabrication. Everything else is ok.

Originally posted by ripperbone@Aug 19 2005, 01:19 PM
are you sure thats a si?
[post=542447]Quoted post[/post]​

looks to me like he Did a Bondo Job that fucked everything up, took off the rear wiper and half ass covered the sunroof

Originally posted by EG_Case+Aug 24 2005, 02:37 AM-->
ripperbone
@Aug 19 2005, 01:19 PM
are you sure thats a si?

looks to me like he Did a Bondo Job that fucked everything up, took off the rear wiper and half ass covered the sunroof
[post=544408]Quoted post[/post]​

:newbie:

It is not a bondo job that fucked everthing up.. The front fenders dont have any bondo on them at all. As a matter of fact, that is all metal fab. Something you couldn't dream of. I did take off the rear wiper..... and the rear squirter, and the passenger door handle, and the mouldings, and the antenna.. Its called shaving, dipshit. Gives the car a smoother appearance. I didn't mess with the sunroof at all.. Its just hard to see in the pictures. I've explained that.

SO.. STFU.. Bioootch.

Originally posted by phyregod+Aug 24 2005, 10:55 AM-->
Originally posted by EG_Case@Aug 24 2005, 02:37 AM
ripperbone
@Aug 19 2005, 01:19 PM
are you sure thats a si?

[post=544408]Quoted post[/post]​

:newbie:

It is not a bondo job that fucked everthing up.. The front fenders dont have any bondo on them at all. As a matter of fact, that is all metal fab. Something you couldn't dream of. I did take off the rear wiper..... and the rear squirter, and the passenger door handle, and the mouldings, and the antenna.. Its called shaving, dipshit. Gives the car a smoother appearance. I didn't mess with the sunroof at all.. Its just hard to see in the pictures. I've explained that.

SO.. STFU.. Bioootch.
[post=544477]Quoted post[/post]​

is that how you treat a noob around here?? well to tell you the truth it looks like a shitty bondo job, maybe you should get a better pic, dont hate that i speak my mind

Originally posted by EG_Case@Aug 24 2005, 11:51 AM
is that how you treat a noob around here?? well to tell you the truth it looks like a shitty bondo job, maybe you should get a better pic, dont hate that i speak my mind
[post=544553]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats how I treat dipshits.. This is a for sale thread. FOR SALE THREAD IN THE FOR SALE SECTION. Does it say "make noob ass comments on this car!"? Does it say "give me your opinion"? No. It says FOR SALE OR TRADE So, give me a wad of cash for my car, offer me a decent trade, or get the hell out of my thread.

Nuff said.

you're an idiot. You're a noob, you're knocking his work.

:ban:

The only thing I see remotely half-assed is the red door jams.

I think it looks decent, a little bit of work and it could be a great car.

Originally posted by phyregod+Aug 24 2005, 01:01 PM-->
@Aug 24 2005, 11:51 AM
is that how you treat a noob around here??  well to tell you the truth it looks like a shitty bondo job, maybe you should get a better pic, dont hate that i speak my mind
[post=544553]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats how I treat dipshits.. This is a for sale thread. FOR SALE THREAD IN THE FOR SALE SECTION. Does it say "make noob ass comments on this car!"? Does it say "give me your opinion"? No. It says FOR SALE OR TRADE So, give me a wad of cash for my car, offer me a decent trade, or get the hell out of my thread.

Nuff said.
[post=544556]Quoted post[/post]​

it looks good, im not knockin your work like this guy said, its just from the pics it looks like the sunroof was bondoed the fuck up... if it was painted and had a oem hood i woulda offered you a nice trade, 94 Civic SI very clean beside a hit in the pass 1/4 panel, i just dont have time to leave it at a Bodyshop so thats why its still like this.. yea i was wrong to knock your sale like that but my bad im a noob, and it was late as fcuk last night

Originally posted by markie@Aug 26 2005, 02:49 PM
2000 dollars for this clean rex
[post=545720]Quoted post[/post]​

I wouldn't call it "Clean".. It does need a bunch of light bodywork and a good paint job. It does have a nice interior and motor/trans, though.

$2750?

Back