90 Crx Si With 90 B18a Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i am going to do a b18a swap and this is what i got out of this,

i will need:
90-91 integra B18A
90-93 integra CLUTCH CABLE
90-93 integra THROTTLE CABLE
90-93 integra SPEEDO CABLE
90-93 integra AXLES

is that all i need or is there anything else?

so am i leaving all the B18A sensors on the motor, just unpluging them, or am i using all my SI sensors?

and what ECU will i use LS or SI?
thanks guy

you will need everything u just said, and B series into ef mounts ( hasport, place racing, or like those) also need integra ECU. Big Hint DO NOT GET THE 92-93 INTEGRA ENGINE ITS OBDI and will make alot more modifications to get it working properly.

the integra radiator fit fine, it isnt too much bigger then the crx, I have verly little clearance by the header, but it works.. I also need the speedo cable cuz right now i dont have a speedo.. O Well

did you guys use a shorter alternator belt? i was reading my sport compact and they said they used a one inch shorter belt. does this really matter? when using the ls speedo cable, you will still have to use the SI speedo drive gear right? the ls drive gear has something built in for power steering. thanks.

Hey Sleeper, thanks for the response. I havent been able to read it untill today, I went on vacation with my parents to Washington. But the one last question that I forgot to ask was about the throttle cable. Im not sure what cable this is, is it the one thats actually on the ls throttle body or what, but anyways my question is, do I need a different cable than the ls one. One website that sells mounts for this swap sells a throttle bracket, I dont know if I could just use that or what do I need to do? :worthy:

just buy the 90-93 integra throttle cable its the 1 that works, and it connects to a little bracket type thing on the throttle body. also about the shorter alternator belt. no use the stock belt. i dont know wtf sport compact is talking about, i have that issue to and its complete BS.

Got some quick questions sleeper. How bad does the stock SI exhaust choke the B18A. I know the DX exhaust takes about 10 hp away, but how good does the SI exhaust flow. Also, you said that you ran a 14.9 with boltons and a bad clutch. What do you expect to run when you get a decent clutch. Just trying to get an idea of where i will be when the swap is complete.

yeah im trying to get a CRX too and already have a OBD0 LS motor laying around with a bad crank. A lot of this shit was pretty confusing, good thing Robbery cleared it up, but yeah, so will i need a JDM hood, fenders, and what not? I heard it won't fit cause of the clearance. Another thing... what if it isn't a Si?

hey, i have a 91 civic hb and im putting in a b18a1.can i just use the stock integra wiring harrness?or do i need to buy a si harrness?

OK, I have a 91 CRX Si, was wanting to put my 92 Teg motor in. What all parts do I need to do this. I am new here, and to Honda's, been playing with Neons for a while now.
Brian

A ls in crx got plenty torque, but do any of you guys know anyone that sells cams for a 1991 ls engine in crx. Im lookin to spend about 400-500

Back