90 Honda CRX with B16 and Bolt on's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

H22DelSol

Im selling my 90 Honda Crx. The car has a JDM B16.

The motor has the following, The head was ported and polished from a local performance shop here. The cams are CTR. They only have 5k on them. They were bought new from a friend when I bought them. The manifold has a match port and polish with a matched Thorttle body. There is a Cusco adjustable fuel pressure regulator on the motor also. It comes with a ACT stiff pressure plate and also a ACT 6 puck clutch. Also comes with a Focus header. The tranny is a JDM Y1 cable tranny. All the gears have been replaced, and synchos. The car also has a AEM cold air intake. The TB was upgraded to a 00 SI TB.

The car is red with a custom front crossmember, the mounts in the car are HCP. The battery has been relocated to the back. It has Neuspeed front strut bar. It has a kenwood cd player and pioneer front speakers. The ecu is a chipped Mugen PR3, that just cost me 150 to get it chipped. There is a fuel pressure gauge a well. There is Magnaflow cat back exhaust. The car is lowered a inch and half. I have pictures of the car.The car is running overall good right now. Sometimes has some spuddering. I think it is because it needs new spark plugs. I need to sell it. Need to pay bills. Im asking 3500 obo for the car. Let me know. Thanks guys.

Back