91 Accord Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haccord141

hay guys i was wondering what type of engine to swap, i heard that the prelude h22 fits pretty good but i dont think i have enough room under the hood, i was wondering if i should go with a gsr but i don't know the stats on either, and i would like to turbo my engine later on. I was also woundering were to get my engine, i live in so cal and i don't know were to go, either Pann-auto or Inginuity, help me guys.

Peace

I am assuming you have an Accord. If it is 90 up then the Prelude H22 is the best for it. It will fit just fine. The GSR will not have enough torque to pull that car off the line plus it would be a bitch to get that in an accord if at all possible.

Peace*

OBD= On board diagnostics. Your car is pre OBD so it is OBD0 The H22 was not made until 92 so it is OBD1. You will need to get a conversion and add a couple sensors.

Peace*

please tell me that they are not intake sensors because i am hoping not to have to change my aem intake and dc sports headers. and another thing how much do u think it will cost because i am also converting it to stick, i currently have auto( and i hate it), if you guys can throw out a few numbers that would be great. thakx

peace

Way too much money. You are out of your fucking mind. A GSR swap? what the hell are you thinking? Just buy a god damn Prelude for christ sake. FUCK!! :fr: :tfg:

i was woundering how much it would cost to just buy the engine ecu links and all, my friends uncle owns an auto sop and he will help me put it in, i was just woundering how much it would cost to get the prelude h22, and if anyone knows the specks please let me see them, oh and should i get an engine between 5,000-15,000 miles?, i am going to go usdm instead of jdm, please tell me if thats a good idea or not. thanx everyone for replying to my post, i greatly appreciate it.

peace

Back