91 dx hatch b16a swap ?'s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

etccatz

ok first question, what did everyone do with their power steering pump since the dx doesnt have power steering??? also how did you get the mounts to line up that is the big problem i cant get the mounts to line up do i have to just keep trying and eventually i will get it because i have been trying for 3 days now and i just cant seem to persuade it into position?? thanks for the help ahead of time

~Bill~

did you buy new motor mounts? if not your gonna have a good time tring to get it to fit. and toss the power steering

just remove your power steering pump/hoses/brackets, and put them in a box. Then take the box and throw it in the garbage, because you can't give that shit away. I tried to sell mine on ebay, and no one would take.

:nutkick:

i have the mounts thats not the problem its just super tight in the engine bay and hard to manuver around!!! but is there any trick that would help with getting the mounts to line up without kicking the shit out of engine?????
~Bill~

are they after market mounts cause D series mounts wont work on B series motors... have wired for MPFI, VTEC? Anything? Do you even know what they hell you are talkin about.... The mounts you have, what are they from? The D Series? Tehy wont work...

Probably NOT so... :newbie: Do some motherfuckin research before you post stupid fuckin questions.... I think all n00bs should learn to research, cna someone write a how-to article on RESEARCHING BEFORE POSTING?

ok ass i have b series hasport mounts for a b series engines ok does that help you out dick i came on asking a simple question and who the fuck are you to tell me i need to do research i have done alot of swaps in my day just nothing compact thats why i have decided to try something different so why dont you go and fuck yourself because if you are not gonna answer the question you shouldnt reply dick!!!!!

~bill~

hey 91 dx's did come with power steering. But as for what you need to do is frist the dpfi to mpfi swap the vtec. if you do a search on the subject i posted about 2 pages in a detailed how to

ok i got all the wiring done the only thing i need to know is should the engine just fit right into place or does it take some working to get it in????

~bill~

Back