91 integra climate control

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rex187

Hello I recently got a 1992 acura integra ls from my cousin. The issue I'm having is the climate control and the radio have no power. Neither of them are even getting power at the under dash fuse panel I believe. The climate control system will not turn on and some of the elimination lights don't work either. the radio just simply doesn't have any power what so ever. I have pulled off the bezel nd inspected all the wiring but didn't see anything unusual. The car did have an alarm system that was half ass hooked up. They had only ran power to the siren and led light. I removed everything for the alarm and cleaned up the wiring. But still can not figure out why I have no power. Any help would be much appreciated.

Do you have power at the fuse box on the front side (ie, where fuse would go, sounds like you tested this) but hwo about on the back side (ie, from the main 'power' harness). It's possible a larger under hood fuse is toast or a relay... i'm not certain there are any relays for these systems or not....

I have checked all the under hood fused and they tested good. I'm not sure about the relays. I think the a/c relays in the engine bay are gone but I'm not sure. This is my first integra to ever work on and so far my chiltons book is proving to be worthless. doesn't cover anything I'm doing. Doesn't even have wiring diagrams or cover the air condition system wiring.

Before i get to far with this. The car is a 1992 acura integra ls with a b18b1 swap. I still have the b18a1 but its completely torn down and ready for rebuild. I swapped in the b18b1 just to get it running and drivable. Just in case something happens to my 91 civic SI. I will be using the old b18a1 for a vtec build. I already have a complete obd0 b16a long block. But that's in the future. For right now I just need it to run decently, have radio and not die every time I turn around.LOL

I am also getting code 1 from the cel. I'm assuming since the car is obd1. That code 1 is the oxygen sensor. But I changed it out, pulled main ecu fuse and waited 5 minutes. Still getting came code. Also has a slight surge in idle. I think thats from a vacuum leak of some kind.

Back