91 prelude SI.... LOOK swap's......??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok i also have a 91 prelude si.. not the all wheel steering... but i threw a rod an need a block.. im wondering.. if i orderd a block/ormotor..could i use the preludeharness/manifold...
the motor in it now is a b21a1...willing to sell for cheap..duno if anything is wrong with sleves yet or what not... but anyways... i need help before sping guys.. ahaha. so let me know.. im thinkin b18 non vtec or b20.....

b21 prelude motors are not the same as integra b series motors and are not at all interchangeable. If you want to convert to a newer engine i have seen h22 swaps that went fairly easy in these body styles. I beleive hasport makes a mount kit.

ehhh not really looking to but anything too too special in it..the h22 i would highly recomend my self. but this is just i car i have that has a blown motor so lookin for somthing i can throw in for under 1000 or 1000... i couldent use the b18b nonvtec block.. with the prelude manifold an wat not?hmmmmm

b21 prelude motors are not the same as integra b series motors and are not at all interchangeable. If you want to convert to a newer engine i have seen h22 swaps that went fairly easy in these body styles. I beleive hasport makes a mount kit.

I just checked and they dont

Back