91 prelude si swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

There is a 91 prelude si for sale in great condition for cheap. has the aws which is my main reason for looking at it. me and a buddy were thinking about making it a track/ street car.

the b21 has the typical problems, burning oil, lack of compression and overall is a weak motor. not to mention has over 200k on it...so..
Will any of the B series engines bolt up or is there something different about this motor..im having a hard time finding alot of info on the topic....

thinking a ls turbo would be my plan...cheap and effective for power...

thanks for the help..

the only b that will go in is another prelude b..the other b series honda has is way diffrent

so ill come out with the its almost 2 am and here is a noob Question lol

is there a swap...that i wont have to custom fab everything out there for that car.?
Thanks for the response, and if not i understand.... ill find the answer sooner or later ;)

well they make mounts for a h series but you will still have to do some fabing. theres nothing easy for it

i found a few write ups for the h22 dosnt seem to bad...just some cutting, and banging

im a read more in to it....might be a fun car...h22 turbo... more expensive than i wanted to go...but we shall see.

So do all the b21 series motors have a burning oil problem or is it people dont know how to take care of a motor?

I would think that the lack of compression would make it a prime motor for boost.

Eather that or iam compleatly wrong about the whole low compression = better boosting capabilitys cause your not gonna cause a melt down.

Back