91 Turbo Mazda MX-6 (only $1500)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NOTE: I am helping to sale for a friend, so any questions or concerns please PM or post up and I'll get them answered asap. If you would like to speak to the owner personally please PM me and I will arrange it for you. Thanks.

The car he is selling is a 1991 Mazda MX-6 Turbo. Pics can be viewed with the three links below:

Exterior
Interior
Engine

A quick outline of the car is listed below:

91 MX-6 2.2L SOHC Turbo
124,xxx on body, 15k on new engine setup
OEM Black

Engine
New head
New valves
New seats and valve guides
New block
New pistons and rings
New rod
New main bearings
New oil and water pump
New radiator
4 angle valve job
Head was mild for more compression
Stage 2 camshaft upgrade
Exhaust manifold PnP
IHI RHB5 Turbo (wrx turbo)
T-Bird Turbo upgrade
Stage 2 turbo upgrade
Custom intercooler piping
Spearco front mount intercooler
Intake
3" downpipe
3" exhaust
3" magnaflow cat and muffler
15 lbs boost
Transmission
Stage 3 clutch kit (6 puck)
Two new front axles
Suspension
Ball joints
KYB Gr2 shocks
Eibach Pro-Kit
camber kit (not installed)
Drivetrain - 50,000 mile probe
New brake pads
New rotors
Other
HKS Timer (not installed)
Sunpro A/F and Boost gauges
A-pillar mount
APC Steering wheel w/ hub
Xenon bulbs
Completely debadged
A/C works really well

Needs
Starter Relay, but turns on quickly after a few clicks.

I can't believe he is letting this car go, but he's asking $1500 firm. The car runs amazing and to give you an idea of what it's capable of, it's beat an EVO VIII from a 2nd gear pull at 10 lbs. before cams and the turbo upgrade! :roflmao: It's a true sleeper and almost everything is spankin' new as you can see from the list. The car is located right outside of Austin, TX in Pflugerville if anyone would like to see/drive it. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. The car can be driven to you for the right price. Anything else I left out I'll try to add. Thanks.

IHI turbo those are good turbos i've used them on all my turbo b18 there awesome to use...They all also came from a turbo mazda and turbo probe...Bump

BUMP for a nice looking vehicle. FYI, if you are thinking about buying this car, they are very cushy inside. I own a 1989 mazda 626, the 4-door non turbo version of this, and they have a very nice ride quality, aside from mushy damping ratios, which this guy has obviously fixed. My gf flipped my 626, but the engine was still running well when the car landed on its feet. So if you end up buying this car, and want a block to build, buy mine. I will give you a good deal. Sorry for the threadjacking. :)

Thanks guys, saled pending to a guy from Houston this Friday. If anyone is local and would like to see it, just PM me and I'll set you up. Man I still can't believe he's selling this car. It's the best one he's had yet. :lol:

Originally posted by webber17@Oct 19 2004, 02:33 PM
hey i live in madison Wi is there any way that you would beable to get it here. also can you send me some pics of it cleaned up to webber17@hotmail.com thanks, also i am really interested.
[post=404814]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow that's a ways. I don't want to be negative but I have a few buyers that are closer right now and lined up to come see it. If all those guys fall through, I will talk to him about working out some way to get it to you. Thank you for your interest either way.

Originally posted by mellowboy@Oct 25 2004, 10:48 AM
Hey is it sold yet? If not please get back to me asap! Thanks :)
[post=407078]Quoted post[/post]​

Mellow are you the same mellow from AF..

Back