92-93 PR4 ECU or 94-95 P75 ECU

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Scorchin Civic

I have both of these ECU's and am wondering what one is the best to use. My Civic is a 1992 Hatchback with a B20B and Si five speed tranny. Let me know what one will be the best out of the two to use with my setup.

I would imagine there isn't a lot of difference between teh two, both 1.8, non vtec, OBD I, LS :dunno:

Originally posted by Scorchin Civic@Jun 9 2005, 12:18 AM
I have both of these ECU's and am wondering what one is the best to use. My Civic is a 1992 Hatchback with a B20B and Si five speed tranny. Let me know what one will be the best out of the two to use with my setup.
[post=510015]Quoted post[/post]​

Let me know if you want to sell one.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jun 10 2005, 09:30 AM
I would imagine there isn't a lot of difference between teh two, both 1.8, non vtec, OBD I, LS :dunno:
[post=510618]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, I thought I would ask. I thought someone has told me before that there was a slight difference in the two. However, sounds right to me that there might be no big difference since there basically the same.

yup, pretty much the same thing. the ls got the pr4, the gs got the p74, both replaced with the p75 in 94.

Back