92-95 CIVIC PARTS CHEAP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no sorry none the clusters have tachs also no on the other stuff.. i will post it if i come accros something like that though..

best way to get ahold of me is the phone or aim its always on..

Originally posted by chrism1829@Feb 12 2005, 07:34 PM
best way to get ahold of me is the phone or aim its always on..
[post=460171]Quoted post[/post]​

I need the center console tingy (Cup holder) doesn't matter stick or auto.........Do You have it?
How Much shipped to 14207......

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Feb 12 2005, 09:58 PM
ooh, do any of them have armrests?
[post=460202]Quoted post[/post]​

O yeah...would like that too....

im gonna have to check i think there all like a grey color they came out of a lx

i suppose i could deal with a gray one as well, at least temporarily. LMK what you have. and got paypal?

its grey and i dont use paypal anymore because they screwed me so many times..come pick up or send a money order..

hmmm, i guess ill send a money order, cause I don't have time this week. I'd rather use paypal cause its just so much faster, but your the seller.

pm me the address.

it is an armrest right...like the shit that sticks up on the center console?

hey the bmw in the background of the picture of the blue civic, what year and model is that bmw?? can you get parts off of it if i can use some of them. i need the wire harness and mcu out of a 86 bmw 325i

yeah i can get parts off of it..and im not sure on the model cuz i reqally have no interest in them i will check tommorow

if that passenger side fender is straight and rust free I'll snap it up right away. is it the Harvard blue? that would be great

please send me a PM and let me know how much you want for it and we can figure out shipping

I live in MN 55372

thanks
Sean

Originally posted by Calesta@Feb 12 2005, 12:34 PM
Hmm. I need a driver's side, but I know someone who needs the passenger side in blue. I'll PM him to let him know this thread is here. Thanks for checking!
[post=460046]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by chrism1829@Feb 13 2005, 07:08 PM
its grey and i dont use paypal anymore because they screwed me so many times..come pick up or send a money order..
[post=460475]Quoted post[/post]​

do You have another one.....I need one..I see this guy already bought one..so....
If you have another one let me know......
I'll send you a money order......

Originally posted by seanjuan+Feb 13 2005, 09:20 PM-->
if that passenger side fender is straight and rust free I'll snap it up right away. is it the Harvard blue? that would be great

please send me a PM and let me know how much you want for it and we can figure out shipping

I live in MN 55372

thanks
Sean

Calesta
@Feb 12 2005, 12:34 PM
Hmm.  I need a driver's side, but I know someone who needs the passenger side in blue.  I'll PM him to let him know this thread is here.  Thanks for checking!
[post=460046]Quoted post[/post]​

[post=460543]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah i am not sure on the harvard blue but there is no rust on it and pm me with a offer im real easy considering so hit me up thanks

Back