92 Civic HB CX w/ H22a swap!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlueEGH22a

Well, I'm in a little financial trouble and i've decided to sell the car get a beater and start over later... so here's the parts list, and the car runs and drives no problem, recently re-did timing belt n tensioner, but will need tuned! Here it is:

Asking 4,000 OBO...... It's just a starting price. LMK what you all think and we'll go from there. THANKS!

1992 honda civic hatchback cx w/ 113,XXX on shell
JDM 92-96 H22a w/ roughly 75,000 miles on it
NIN Carbon Fiber hood
Si tail-lights and foglights
One-piece halo projector headlights
KYB struts with matrix coilovers lowered 2 1/2"
16" Ultra wheels w/ decent tires(tires are a little too big for the car so i don't have them on right now)
13" AEM drilled and slotted rotors(FRONT)
poly-urethane sway-bar end-links bushing kit(to go with car)
GT grant 13" tuner style steering wheel
JDM shift knob
Monster tach w/ shift light and air/fuel ratio gauges
Custom axle setup
Headlight harness's are tucked away i just havent finished the engine bay yet
Solid motor mounts
Custom header back exhaust with a BBP N1 5" muffler
Alpine cd/am/fm stereo with pioneer 5" speakers up front
92-96 prelude front seats
Si dash cluster
Injen customized intake
p28 chipped ecu(innovative motorworks or j-k tuning)
Car has run a 9.0 spinning 1st-3rd at Quarter Aces Drag-O-way on street tires....
I don't even know what to list it for considering time and money invested, so i'll start at $4,000 OBO, if your looking to trade something PM me and we'll talk... THANKS!!!

Car update: Recently had body fixed has no rust now, and painted. engine bay and all. and also i just fixed the passenger strut mounts in the front. other than that, the car is ready to go and only needs tuned to smooth out the fuel curves and stuff.....

picture.php

picture.php

9 sec qtr mile? I think not my freind, i suggest you update that with an accurate time. lets keep it honest in here.

yeah sorry it is 1/8th mile.... it was a 9.01 at 91mph, on 17" motegi ff7's with junk tires

had me scared there. thats not a bad time. clean car. hope you sell. im trying to sell one similar.

Haha, that was my bad. and yeah i didn't think that was bad myself. ha. thanks much man good luck with yours too...

Back