94 del sol gsr swap front end problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

delslow95gsr

hi, i have a 94 del sol with a gsr swap. just recently installed tokico struts and skunk2 springs because the old ones were so whooped the strut piston wouldnt ever stay up it slide down on its own. Now heres my problem, a loud clunking noise coming from the front end somewhere. I believe its from the passanger side but not sure where.

My lower control arm bushings are shot completely and im in the process of doing them this weekend. My passanger axle seal into the trans. was shot so i relplace that but noticed that i could pull my axle out with my hands with no problem which is weird because everyother axle ive done i needed a pry bar. i took out my powersteering and didnt switch to a manual steering rack. the car clunks when turning right and when braking, and now is startign to clunk when i drive.

ive searched every forum i could and i havent seen anyone with the same symptons as me. please can someone helpppp, it would be greatly appreciated. thank you

ZachVillano@hotmail.com

it sounds to me like you have some steering and suspension problems thats what you need to check first and is it doing that when you pulling off

how do you check wheel bearings??,,,if i jack the car up my wheels are pretty firm when i shake them...i just replace the bushings about 5 mins ago and im gunna take it out see if that was the problem. if not i dunno:(

steerings fine, it was my bushing after alll, just threw some news in the other day and its fine. off to get some tires nice weather is here :D:D:D:D

Back