94 delsol modded worth the price?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AURMEND

hi im about to buy a 94 honda delsol si for $3400 cash and i wanted to see if it was worth it this is what he said it had.

The shell:
its an si with neuspeed suspension droped on lowering springs, it has white slipstreeams with toyo tires,it comes with hids,racing stearing wheel,tinted windows,clean interior,new breaks all around,type r lip,2 1/4 piping,
The motor:
its an lsv with less then 3,000 miles on it,it comes with acl race bearings, jdm type r pistons,type r oil pump and water pump micropolish cranck,its has a b16 head (pr-3) with supertech valves valves springs 2 angle valve job port and polish with itr cams.new starter and alternater new belt also,gsr fresh tranny with act stage 2 clutch kit,
car runs great .the top dont leak it rides smooth it has a jdm p30 vtec pops at 6k revs up to 8500

is thier anything that will go bad on the engine setup

also if i were to buy lets say an intake what make and model should i put it as 94 delsol si or what ever the engine is

he texted me and he said

this its1995 acura integra block with aftermarket internals with 2000 civic si head with a 2000 acura integra gsr. and the motor is a 2.0

idk what he means in this part " with a 2000 acura integra gsr"

if it has a clean title and runs well, and the body is straight, it's worth it. but i wouldn't buy it without a full inspection from a legit shop. it would be worth the $150 to get a thorough inspection.

hi im about to buy a 94 honda delsol si for $3400 cash and i wanted to see if it was worth it this is what he said it had.

The shell:
its an si with neuspeed suspension droped on lowering springs, it has white slipstreeams with toyo tires,it comes with hids,racing stearing wheel,tinted windows,clean interior,new breaks all around,type r lip,2 1/4 piping,
The motor:
its an lsv with less then 3,000 miles on it,it comes with acl race bearings, jdm type r pistons,type r oil pump and water pump micropolish cranck,its has a b16 head (pr-3) with supertech valves valves springs 2 angle valve job port and polish with itr cams.new starter and alternater new belt also,gsr fresh tranny with act stage 2 clutch kit,
car runs great .the top dont leak it rides smooth it has a jdm p30 vtec pops at 6k revs up to 8500

is thier anything that will go bad on the engine setup

$3400 is cheap if it's a clean title with LSV swap. The suspension sucks but can be replaced later on. Check compression on that swap and see how healthy it is.

Good luck

I would tell him to get it dyno along with a compression test.. Without it, I wouldn't buy. Running a P30 map with a hi-comp built motor is asking for disaster. SMH. I wouldn't even drive it without a P73 map at the least.

Back