OH 96 ek hb, itr swap,lsd,4x114.3, $$5000 obo akron

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

goldgreen90ef

goldgeen90ef
I have decided to put my 1996 vsm(vogue silver metallic) honda civic cx(light stripped down model) up for sale. Car is located in northeast Ohio and can be seen were i work by the Stow Municipal Courthouse off Rt 8 Steels Corners exit in Stow Ohio 44221 by
apointmemt only. I am going to try my best to describe the car and its concerns as good as possible without being too long. I would encourage you to get a hold of me and look at the car if you are truely interested. Price is $5k or best offer, or trade/cash on your end.
DETAILS>>

POWER
- jdm b18c-r mobil 1` 10w30 full syn, shell v-power 93 oct
-full jdm integra type-r swap, with itr trans with oem lsd, purchased from hmo originally,
runs strong, vtec pops loud (oem jdm itr ecu)97 civic ex harness,8950 redline
-beefy aftermarket mounts (not sure of brand)
-oem jdm itr 3 inch intake tube with large k&n filter
-hytech knock-off try-y header with 2.5 inch collector
-blackworks racing adjustable in length and clock-able test pipe(great for exhaust changes)
-2.5 inch ss mid-pipe to generic twin-loop axleback(catback needs new exhaust gaskets)
-competition clutch stg 4 purchased in april from alex at one6motorsports, refaced itr flywheel, new master cyl, slave cyl, throw-out bearing, pilot bearing,all less than 1k on them,oem honda mtf
-ss braided line purchased from B&R fittings,brand new, runs from slave cyl. to master cyl., with insulated brackets(important because of flex)
-B&M fpr on fuel filter

BAY STUFF
-gsr valve cover painted n cleared with spark plug coverpainted goldgreen
-itr chrome oil cap
-diy wire tuck (could use a few things)
-pwjdm gold fender washers and radiator bracket
-engine bay painted battleship gray
-hidden hid ballest
-mugen bootie(misfits one not included)

SUSPENSION AND BRAKES
-jdm itr full brake and hub swap, 4x114.3 lug patteren(brakes stop good!)
-earls ss braided lines
-00 si struts with H&R race springs, low miles on struts, srpings lower about 2.5 inches
-skunk2 rear lower control arms, ES rear trailing arms, adjsutable front/rear chamber
-16x7.5 msr rims, 2 bfgoodrrich scoarcher t/a's, 2 bald falken 615's (use azzenis for dragstrip)
-rear lower and front upper tie bars

INTERIOR
-pwjdm type r shift boot, integra leather shif knob, armrest with ctr type red tweed
-civic ex auto gauge cluster
-eg seats(modded to fit)
-gsr rear seat(not installed, no rear seat belts)
-old school tattoo print headliner(not perfect)
-cd player with aux in hook up

EXTERIOR
-front and rear lips(front has a crack)
-antenna delate plate
-knock off carbon fiber wing
-8k hid's

**************PROBLEMS AND CONCERNS****************
*****************READ THIS*****************************
-3rd gear grind at higher rpm's, came after clutch job, no pop outs or other probs w/ trans
-slight damage to pass rear quater from parking lot incident, small rust bubbles on other side
-cracked windsheild
-heater control cables/box need repaired/replaced,blendor door broken i think(heat blows thru the dash/vents)
-needs tires,needs outer tie-rods/allignment
-airbags/aribag harness/clockreel removed(horn on a switch)
-typical scratchs ect on paint

************GOODS**************

-150k on chassis or so(cluster swaps)
-itr DOHC VTEC swap is in good running order, quick car
-can be ok on gas if you stay out of vtec (about 30 mpg or so)
-just needs some tlc

Message me with questions and the price is $5000 or closest offer to that. I am considering trades on nice motorcycle or swapped civic, integra ect.

074-1.jpg

newphotos-mustseparate019.jpg

just picked up a front bumper with no holes, and a knock-off mugen grill off c-list. sanded with 800grit and used 1 can of promotor, 2 cans of duplicolor ultra silver mettalic(closest to vsm), 1 can of clear, pics taken today, sunday.....

newpicsek001.jpg

newpicsek003.jpg

newpicsek002-1.jpg

Back