96 hatch!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CT RaCiNg13

Moving through the ranks?
if i was to put a LS engine in my hatch i would need obd2 wiring harness but what about the ECU and the AC OR power steering. i heard that i can pretty much just drop the engine in and wire it up and it will be fine, but im trying to make sure because once i do the swap there is no going back....if anyone has any info on what would be needed for the swap and where i can get a good swap for a good price im prolly gonna save 2 grandfor the swap and build it as i go, please help me out with this?

Your hatch is already obd2. As far as an ECU, you will need the obd2 p75 MANUAL Transmission ecu, its out of a 96-00 integra. As for AC/PS I dont have either so I couldnt tell ya. My advice to you is to pull the harness out of your car, install it while motor is out, then drop the motor in. Youll need a drivers side mount (96-00) si, rear T-Bracket (99-00 Si), and i recommend replacing all other oem mounts just to be safe. You will spend more than 2k on the swap for sure, just to let ya know. A good place would be hmotorsonline, or jdm-online.com, theres a couple other places. Just check around. Hope this helps ya.

Back