97 Civic GSR for Trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I posted this in the wrong forum, sorry pissedoffsol, you hav'nt caught it yet but im sure you will. So here goes.

My 97' Civic DX coupe w/ 95 Integra GSR motor was stolen and stripped for parts from me last week. It was my baby but im tired of pimping my ride just to help other people pimp there rides for free. I dont have a pic right now but will within the weeks end but first come, first serve.

Let me first start off with what i want. I would really like a street bike anything newer than a 94 would be suitable, but i have a job and no car, so i really need a ride to work. "I would love another civic maybe an older one, or even an Integra, any import would do really, a truck would do great since i could use it for work, but whatever you got and can trade let me know. I'll try to explain in great detail the condition of the car.

When it was stolen the theives did bust the ignition column and hot wired it so some column work is needed. What they took off the car was basically all bolt on's, headlights, tailights, spoiler, bumper and some interior. Broke out the A/C control unit so it is in need of a new dash, they also took the side M3 sport mirrors, both inside door panels the center console and the bottom portion of the rear seat. Took the wheels also but were nice enough to put some very unattractive wheels and tires on for me. Also stole the Ractive short air intake. When taking the spoiler very brutally they broke the trunk off its hinges, so it does need a new trunk lid, along with rear bumper. As for the body of the car they left alone.

It is a 97 black honda civic that was almost ready to get painted. The passenger side is primer grey with no dents or dings, and the driver side rear quarter panel is primered. There is one dent on the driver door still that needs to be taken out before paint can be applied wich i was getting to all last week, i started primering it 2 weeks ago and they screw'd that all up!

The sweet spot, a 95 Integra GSR engine was swapped into it about 1 year ago and currently has 85 k miles on it. The engine runs great and is in exceptional shape. It came out of a 95 GSR Integra, i dont know about all the generation crap or what harness is on the engine as i didnt have anything to do with the install, but it was all professionally done. There is no A/C condenser on the motor as i wanted MORE power. Motor still runs strong like the day it was swapped and there are no leaks of any kind, air, oil, etc.... I spent $3500 on the engine itself, so it was very well maintainted but if you would like to make an offer, please do it quick before i find another civic to revive.

Car currently has Ground Control CoilOver Suspension, with cleat Altezza tail lights (my back up set).

I am located in Omaha Ne, and am willing to drive this car halfway to werever the hell i have to go to get what i want. So spending a weekend to go pick up a trade isnt a problem for me.

Get serious and ill get some pics of it and send them to whos interested or post them

You can email me at bigpimphaha@yahoo.com if you would like to make an offer/trade or pm me if u have any questions. Car can also be bought for $2400

hey man i might have another option...........if your really interested in a bike 94 or newer i think i might be able to swing that....!!!!! Give me a day or two and i might have a deal for you........!!!!!!!!! While i am trying to get this ok'ed send me some pictures to michael.zaidle@sbcglobal.net . Oh yeah just so you know i am the one that was talking to you about this car on your other post about it.

Originally posted by tip@Aug 9 2005, 09:30 PM
hey man i might have another option...........if your really interested in a bike 94 or newer i think i might be able to swing that....!!!!! Give me a day or two and i might have a deal for you........!!!!!!!!! While i am trying to get this ok'ed send me some pictures to michael.zaidle@sbcglobal.net . Oh yeah just so you know i am the one that was talking to you about this car on your other post about it.
[post=538161]Quoted post[/post]​

MAKE IT HAPPEN CAPTAIN, ILL TRY AND GET YOU SOME PICS TOMMORRO, AS FOR EVERYONE ELSE OFFERS STILL OPEN UNTIL HEARD OTHERWISE!

sorry about your car, ive had most of my past cars broken into, but not that extensive. hope you get what you want out of this and hope you find a way to keep the jerks away from your car.

so heres a bump to a great project car thats already got a great motor

Ok everyone just for those keeping track of all three post of this deal, i finally got some pictures of the ride. Im hurting on the ride part and anyone with a serious offer is more than welcome to email me at bigpimphaha@yahoo.com or pm me and ill get some pics to you ASAP. Thanks for keeping your eyes peeled.

Ok ppl i got photos of the car and here they are, keep in mind i will take trades of a car, no matter how old, if you think its worth it shoot an email, even if you dont think its worth it. A truck will also work or a street bike, would like a bike 94 or newer and in good condition. Or you can buy the car itself off of me for $2400 or the engine itself for $1700, keep in mind besides that flat tire this car does run and runs fast. So heres the link any troubles with it please let me know!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bigpimphaha/album?.dir=/98a0

1990 CRX Si.. 98 civic front end, Will trade you straight across.. Clean title on mine, B18A1 swap.. Fresh motor, clean interior! Will drive to you to trade.

Originally posted by phyregod@Aug 18 2005, 08:38 PM
1990 CRX Si..  98 civic front end, Will trade you straight across..  Clean title on mine, B18A1 swap.. Fresh motor, clean interior! Will drive to you to trade.
[post=542167]Quoted post[/post]​

Show me some pics and im pretty sure we got a trade! But everyone else dont let that stop you from making an offer.

Waiting on the dial up from my house to finish sending the pics here to work, will post them when they get here : P

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Originally posted by B18Civic95@Aug 19 2005, 04:35 PM
I love the Rex. Want to sell it???
[post=542612]Quoted post[/post]​

I would consider selling it if I got a good offer... Considering trades as well.. I'm at a crossroads with the car right now.. I really love the CRX, but I also NEED a car with a back seat. (2 kids now..)

I'm also considering getting a nice clean stock crx and installing the JDM rear seat..

Back