98 Prelude With Some S2K Parts ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jokrr

i have a 98 prelude, and i was wondering if could use some parts from the s2000 such as the intrumentation panel, steering wheel, and the seats.. just wanted to see if anyone thought of it, or has any opinions about

steering wheel perhaps.

however most everything else can fit, but will require some modification

seats are easy, sometimes swapping pans or making your own adapter plates, the cluster, most likely would run different plugs, but probably wont fit well into the prelude dash.

i have been looking for info on the s2k cluster for my lude as well, yet i haven't found reasonable info on how to do it. I have seen a few eg's and what not w/ it but its takes computer work and alot of wiring because of the way it works, if i find anything out that helps i will keep you posted.

i have been looking for info on the s2k cluster for my lude as well, yet i haven't found reasonable info on how to do it. I have seen a few eg's and what not w/ it but its takes computer work and alot of wiring because of the way it works, if i find anything out that helps i will keep you posted.

Considering that the OP hasn't visited this site in almost six months, I really doubt that he's still checking this...

Back