98 Turbo Civic Dx Vs. Viper

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Welcome to HondaSwap! You're friends with Cary? I hung out with the H-I crew for a while when I was in Houston, but now I'm gone...

Yeh Cary is real cool, how do you know him? This site/forum is huge. We just started our own site. Im Slappy on the site. www.twin-cam.net. Bobby(Bone) is our administrator and should be done real soon with my gallery.

Beautiful,another reason why I could never spend that much on a car.

that is illmatic.

that intake manifold is :wub:

"stock DX exaust" ?????

Does he run stock on the street and just disconnect it from downpipe at race time?

He kepps the stock exhaust for everyday driving but usually opens it up since it get so conjested. He has an e-cut which is in the second thread and the second pic. He has a switch in the car that he can hit to open and run straight downpipe.

thats the video some haters need to see... i have driven a Viper GTS and that thing was fucken quick, it ran 11.9 cuz he has mods done to it, and if a civic can stay up wit dat, wow, thats one bad mother fucker ...4cly power baby!!!!

Originally posted by 95CXLS@Mar 31 2003, 02:01 PM
Yeh Cary is real cool, how do you know him? This site/forum is huge. We just started our own site. Im Slappy on the site. www.twin-cam.net. Bobby(Bone) is our administrator and should be done real soon with my gallery.

When I lived in Houston last year, I hung out on Houston-Imports a good bit. I met Cary a few times at some of the NW JCI meets, and at some of the dinners and events too.

Back