A 700hp Supra Getting Own3d!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that supra got KILLED :eek: but, it didnt look that fast tho (???). the time looked like 19 sec.s or something with a "1" in front of it...the mopar's looked like 10.?? am i way off?

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jan 22 2003, 07:37 PM
that supra got KILLED :eek: but, it didnt look that fast tho (???). the time looked like 19 sec.s or something with a "1" in front of it...the mopar's looked like 10.?? am i way off?

According to Relentless Racing's page.. this is a quote..

Right video- The clip the crashed the server! Watch in awe as FWD econobox clobbers 700+ hp RWD import power!

The Reliant ran 10.53 @ 130

Originally posted by one zexy crx@Jan 22 2003, 08:50 PM
is that a fooking chevy celebrity?

No its a Reliant. (Dodge i do believe.. its one of th mopar cars)

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jan 22 2003, 07:39 PM
According to Relentless Racing's page.. this is a quote..

Right video- The clip the crashed the server! Watch in awe as FWD econobox clobbers 700+ hp RWD import power!

The Reliant ran 10.53 @ 130

:eek: that thing's like a sleeper from hell! its a plymouth i think. was one of the "K" cars of the 80's

its called a K-car. K- for the series of dodge aries, plymouth reliants, and early chrysler lebrarons all shared a similar platform.

basically, a 2.2 turbo drops right in from the daytona shelby 2.2T, and a couple pounds of boost more.... and c ya.
800 car, 800 motor, 800 in upgrades. 10s.

but at the end of the day- could you honestly hold your head up and say, "i drag raced my k-car last night....and ran a 10.3"

personally, i'd rather run 12s in a car with class.

as for the supra getting owned--- they always do. supras blow ass for drag cars. they are horrible. 7-900 horse cars still run 12s. they just can't hook up. dyno queens at best, and highyway killers for sure

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 23 2003, 03:35 AM

but at the end of the day- could you honestly hold your head up and say, "i drag raced my k-car last night....and ran a 10.3"

personally, i'd rather run 12s in a car with class.

:werd:

plymouth reliants are disgusting and i would rather drive a bone stock civic than drive a 10 second reliant. Im not joking. It runs 10's, but its still one of the shittiest cars ever produced

Back