A/C Question for b16 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sleepn_accord

I searched but found no answers... does anyone know what a/c bracket to use for a 91 civic with a b16?

thanks.

Originally posted by MikeBergy@Feb 21 2004, 02:28 PM
has anyonetried using the bracket off a 90-91 integra, or maybe the 92-93 gsr bracket?

back when i had my b16 i researched this pretty well and although i have never personally tried, it is known that it won't fit, which is why place racing and hasport make a killinging off these...i have one (although not in use) and am seriously thinking of having a fabricator copy it for me cause its so basic, they make soo much money off these...

Originally posted by Bl6CRX+Feb 21 2004, 04:41 PM-->
MikeBergy
@Feb 21 2004, 02:28 PM
has anyonetried using the bracket off a 90-91 integra, or maybe the 92-93 gsr bracket?

back when i had my b16 i researched this pretty well and although i have never personally tried, it is known that it won't fit, which is why place racing and hasport make a killinging off these...i have one (although not in use) and am seriously thinking of having a fabricator copy it for me cause its so basic, they make soo much money off these...

if you can do it ill buy one if you decide to sell them for around $50.

i think your car actually uses the ac bracket as a mount also? If it does I dont think one off a 91 integra or a gsr will work because on the teg's they dont use them as a mount. My car(91 integra b16 swap) the ac bracket does not have a mount for the engine.

Back