A good guy finally wins.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah that's pretty spot on.

All political bs aside, It's nice to see at least one victory.

this guy shouldnt have anything to worry about. that guy deserved what he got and everyone knows it.

im glad i live in florida where you are allowed to kill inside your own house pretty much no questions asked. there was some guys that i went to tech school with that had some burglars break in, one crook got shot up with a ak47 and died, the other stabbed in the back with a butcher knife and died. no charges filed.

same in texas...you can kill someone on your property until they reach the sidewalk...then you're sol.

Similar deal in Washington. I believe, up here, by law your only allowed to kill them if they are inside your house and possing an immediate threat to your safety. If you shoot em and they run out and die in your front yard, then you can be charged.

the law in florida is very lenient.... i cant remember the real name of it, but when it first passed a couple years ago it was called the "shoot first ask questions later law". i dont remember all the details but you are allowed to use deadly force anywhere on your property, and there was a even some provision for using deadly force on public property.

i love when you are driving down 75 south from georgia, there is a billboard right near the FL state line telling you there are over 1 million concealed weapons holders in the state. im soon to be one of them hehe

Similar deal in Washington. I believe, up here, by law your only allowed to kill them if they are inside your house and possing an immediate threat to your safety. If you shoot em and they run out and die in your front yard, then you can be charged.

If you can establish that they where in your house posing a threat it really does not matter where they fall.

If you can establish that they where in your house posing a threat it really does not matter where they fall.

I agree. Washington state laws do not. A few years back, near Seattle, someones house was broken into. The home owner chased the burgler out, but didnt follow him outa the house. He stayed inside and called the cops. He realized that now the thief was tryin to steal his car so he went outside and shot the thief tryin to steal his car. Thief died and now the home owner is in jail for murder.

EDIT: You know what sucks even worse? The thief was inside the car and had already hot wired it and was puttin it in gear when he was shot.

Last edited:
In Texas, you can shoot someone anywhere on your property in order to protect said property. So if they are on your property and look suspicious, you are witin your legal rights to blast 'em.

I completely agree, but chances are they will argue that there was no need to kill him. I have read about way to many cases where self defense just as obvious as this and some lawyer that wants to make a name for themselves comes along and convinces the family to go after them. I really hope that this case does not end up that way but it has happened before.

uh... he didn't kill him. He most likely died from his heart condition that the father couldn't have known he had.

I heard about this the 29th. I cheered when they reported that the offender had died during the wrestling part.

uh... he didn't kill him. He most likely died from his heart condition that the father couldn't have known he had.

I heard about this the 29th. I cheered when they reported that the offender had died during the wrestling part.

Okay so he contributed to his death. I am glad the perv got what he had coming just like everyone else. All I was saying, is that it would be to bad if some douche bag lawyer came after him.

I wonder if the guy really was gay and enjoyed asphyxiation? He was probably having a blast...

Fucking right. About time someone like that dies in such a fashion. Had it been my house, and my daughter - I wouldn't have called the police. :ph34r:

i almost bought steve's post until he brought up "rummaging through personal items".

dude, you don't have any personal items. lol

Back