A little bike ride.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn thats pretty sick,,i started into biking,,but wasnt good enough so it didnt stick with me

Ive been riding for a while, my bike got stolen like 2 years ago, so I got out of it for a while, but my friend bought me a bike to get me by so Ive been riding a lot more lately.

back in my day we built real ramps.

damn kids.

FYI I use to have an 8 foot quarter in my backyard, had about a 10 foot landing platform, getting near 13-14 feet off the ground FTW

Nice vid dude.. Rep if i can.. I used to ride man, but I weigh like 200 and kept
breaking shit on my bike
and that shit was getting expensive...

Right now I've got a old ass GT Interceptor, red and black kinda like that red bike in your video.
Got some new Odyssey grips and there the shizz
That reminds me I need to replace all my bearings soon...

damn kids.

FYI I use to have an 8 foot quarter in my backyard, had about a 10 foot landing platform, getting near 13-14 feet off the ground FTW

Dude you should see the 25 by 35 6 foot deep half pipe me and by buddies in SC dug out..
Its a hell of a mudder but fun as shit on a dry day/week.

Last edited:

damn kids.

haha i had like 10 -15 bricks and a couple piece of plywood lol, lots of hospital visit, then there was sheep hills in costa mesa, lived right at the top of that canyon....im sure some of you bikers may have heard of it.... if ur from cali...

haha i had like 10 -15 bricks and a couple piece of plywood lol, lots of hospital visit, then there was sheep hills in costa mesa, lived right at the top of that canyon....im sure some of you bikers may have heard of it.... if ur from cali...
i dont live round therr but i've seen a video of a guy inlining down a road on a big ass hill out there..

he pretty much almost got smashed by an oncoming car, dodged the shit and proceeded to roll/slide/bounce down the road.. got fuckin demolished

it was terrible

yup there a bridge goin over a gully right there, you go under that and follow the dirt path, there sheep hills. alot of people have lost alot of skin right at that spot ur talkin about, myself included...

I had a 6 footer. 16 feet wide. Was fun as hell. Small ramp, but I was a little phyregod at the time, and it rocked.

I used to have a sweet set of ramps in my backyard, so many late nights with tons of kids.

ooohhh... Did I miss the thread? :ph34r:

She cheat on you with the python you guys bought? :cool:

Riding was decent but i'm bored and I wanna know about the drama :mellow:

Long story. Cliffs: We arent together, and her new BF talks shit about me, and when I confront him about it, he turns into the biggest bitch, and she pretends nothing is wrong.

kristen(if you read this) no offense but your BF is a douche if hes going to talk shit,,and byron,you really shouldnt talk shit either,
but back to biking..anymore vids?

kristen(if you read this) no offense but your BF is a douche if hes going to talk shit,,and byron,you really shouldnt talk shit either,
but back to biking..anymore vids?

I dont want to bring the drama here, we have a lot of raw footage that needs edited.

Wow, from what i remember (and if anyone wants to call me and hear it),.. Byron was threatening to kill the guy i'm talk to and i. i have messages on my phone from Byron... Byron spent till 4 in the morning driving around the streets of his house to find him and "shoot" him.. then me.. then himself. The guy i'm talking to told them he didnt want to fight. So i dont know where he's getting that from... sorry for saying your video was cool. And you know i never did anything to you. It has NOTHING to do with me what's going on between you and Grant. Thanks

ok leave it outta the forums..if you wanna talk to me..aol- injen200
or myspace

if you ever wanna do some real editing i know a guy that is [pro status that'll do it for cheaper than most....

Back