a little bit of fun

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mmmmmmmmmmmm coooooofffffffeeeeeeeeeee :worthy:

Vanilla nut creamer and Baileys ownZZZZ jOO!!!

drinking alone is fun, drinking at a bar more expesive and more fun. At a bar you can bring home bitches and drinking along you can call past ones to come over.

Sorry, I only drink from the bucks, lol.

No buddha for me, done with that shit,

Milan

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Jul 2 2003, 10:43 PM-->
@Jul 2 2003, 10:36 PM
OMG WTF are you guys doing, ditch the fat heffer on the pic, I don't care who she is with , i wouldn't want to be seen with that bitch and what is up with the ride, nice chrome rims,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,chrome fucking blows man,  come on.

Milan

y0, cockwad.. stfu. His car was built for SHOW, not go, nor did he try to race anyone. There is a difference, so get the fuck off the "rice is bad" bandwagon.

Maybe you can have kind of common curtesy with your remarks. If you were to talk about any of my friends that way, i'd personally fuck you up in a heart beat. Show us a pic of your friends, or even else, that fat fucking whore you call a mom.

Get a life and stfu.

THANKS CODEE....now look what you did.

you pissed him off so much, he's now putting his signature back in every fucking post he makes....that sig. annoys the fuck out of me.

nothing personal milan....its like every post you make is some great fucking piece of art akin to Picasso and must be signed or God forbid we forget who made the post.

Well, its damn true, and its good Codee said something, because if anyone ever said anything about my friends, that I would atleast make sure their computer fried.

People judging people by their weight is bad policy. Like someone said before, the best head gotten was from a fatt chick.

Back