A terribly important bit of news

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 2 2005, 12:38 PM
and i have a 24234 foot cock too!
[post=534645]Quoted post[/post]​

/spit take!!!11

:bo:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 2 2005, 02:38 PM
and i have a 24234 foot cock too!

->B

since we're measuring....

mines 24235 ft. ha!!! burn

the prius finally hit 50 mpg today!

That aside i dont think the price of fuel going up is going to be earth shattering. I mean it will certainly have a profound impact on our economy, but in the end all i see happening is that we lose some of our already disposable income. Of course this will hit the lower economic stratum much more than lower middle class and up, which is the most unfortunate part of all af this. But if/when this becomes too bad America will no doubt take whatever drastic measures necessary to sustain itself, its just a shame that were waiting til its too late to sole these problems.

Yeah gas prices suck. They will keep going up too I bet. Everyone just has to adjust to it. Like B said its gas we all need it to get around. My self I have cut back on "going out". I dont eat that much fast food any more, I dont drive back to see my friends back home that much any more either. There are alot of places in every day life where you can cut back and save some money. You cant change gas prices but you can trim some fat in the other areas of life.

You've all got insider information here and you're dismissing it like it's nothing. :eek:

Obviously it dosen't affect folks like B, but it's gonna nail people who are barely scraping by as it is to the wall.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 2 2005, 02:38 PM
congrats. my car is still cooler and faster than yours, oh, and i have a 24234 foot cock too!

->B

since we're measuring....

:) I WILL race you dude :)

-> Steve

autox this sunday...

be there, show me up.

hell, i'll even take the hatch and romp ya :p

I hoping you wouldn't say that. Homey needs a clutch before I can compete in traffic, much less autocross.

gallery_18_15_2746.jpg

Back