Abu Musab al-Zarqawi Killed in Bombing Raid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh my new friend you obviously don't know

Bush gets blamed for everything around here, I think Havok still thinks he pulled the SK2 off the market ;-)

so I was blaming him for something he got right by offing this bastard. I guess there was a baker in Baghdad that was so happy he started dancing and giving away free loafs of bread

But how could he be happy ? Al Zar was fighting the evil empire !

Rubbishness.

This actually triggered a drop in oil prices. Odd, I don't like that actually.

Actually, scratch that. This may prove that oil prices are up because of terrorist activities in the Middle East and Africa.

Also, they say that Iraq will be doubling it's oil output by 2010. It's at 2.0mbpd, from it's pre-war 2.5mbpd. They are saying close to 5 mbpd by 2010.

Quoted post[/post]]
This actually triggered a drop in oil prices. Odd, I don't like that actually.

Actually, scratch that. This may prove that oil prices are up because of terrorist activities in the Middle East and Africa.

Also, they say that Iraq will be doubling it's oil output by 2010. It's at 2.0mbpd, from it's pre-war 2.5mbpd. They are saying close to 5 mbpd by 2010.

Excellent! That'll feed California for... an hour :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

there is another article on yahoo about the oil prices and how the tensions and all that affect oil prices.

Score 1 for America.

for some reason, i cant help but think that they could of done this a while ago.. but you know those elections are comin up soon.

Quoted post[/post]]
there is another article on yahoo about the oil prices and how the tensions and all that affect oil prices.

Score 1 for America.

for some reason, i cant help but think that they could of done this a while ago.. but you know those elections are comin up soon.

Either way, that nutcase is dead. Now we need to find Binny and the Jets.

i'd like to hear your list of details

saddam = 30K deaths a year
Bush = 60K deaths a year

but human life accounts for nothing to your kind, they are just barbarians after all, right?
:ph34r:

or maybe you'll point out about how saddam tortured/human rights violations?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Why is it better to have George Bush the king of Iraq rather than Saddam Hussein?

whoever said that needs to get slapped in the head and not be allowed to breed, I'll list details if you want, but for now I'll assume you understand why Saddam should be out of power...
This is Nick Berg's own father saying this.

Quoted post[/post]]

Bush = 60K deaths a year

but human life accounts for nothing to your kind, they are just barbarians after all, right?

whoever said that needs to get slapped in the head and not be allowed to breed

And I do believe you now understand exactly what we're up against.

Quoted post[/post]]
Bush = 60K deaths a year

you're fuckin gone dude, I mean there is no hope for you whatsoever. Blanco is more attached to reality at this point.

Good, one less of those fuckers we have to worry about. now they should concentrate on getting the rest of them.

thanks for responding Cel, I just couldn't find the word to respond to his assessment, my faith in my fellow man won't let me belive there are people out there who are actually that dumb....

Quoted post[/post]]

Bush = 60K deaths a year

Please explain the 60,000 deaths a year caused by Bush?

and Saddam didn't let the tortured/human right violated prisoners live..... :cry:

OH my god .. is that .. is that Clayton getting into a political conversation ?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Bush = 60K deaths a year

Please explain the 60,000 deaths a year caused by Bush?
:werd:

I don't like Bush, but either way. Iraq is better off without Saddam, whether we had reason to attack or not

Back