Adios winter tires. ***updated***

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

or go to any good body shop and rent their fender roller. should be no more than $25 a day, and its a professional tool, not just a rubber mallet.

ROBSFENDERROLLER.jpg

learn something new every day..i had no clue about that thing

Yip, that's the roller. BTW, you also need a heat gun, and you gotta do it slow, or you will crack the paint.

Here you go Eric, this shit be icy hot...

wOTIwMjg2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Originally posted by swanny@May 13 2005, 02:21 AM
Engine shots? looks hot!
[post=498634]Quoted post[/post]​

Ask, and ye shall receive...

wOTIyNjAwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

holy god that is small...this is why i enjoy working on a camaro ss rather than my prelude...hence why someone else is working on the prelude. but it does look pretty clean.

Originally posted by reikoshea@May 13 2005, 02:16 AM
holy god that is small...this is why i enjoy working on a camaro ss rather than my prelude...hence why someone else is working on the prelude. but it does look pretty clean.
[post=498722]Quoted post[/post]​

The engine bay? Are you kiding me? Honda's are 348083048309843 times easier to do anything on then a camaro or any other GM car for that matter.

Plug on a honda = ten minutes
Plugs on a camaro = few hours.

*returns the thread to 92B16xv*

Sorry dude, didnt mean to jack your thread (AKA, im not gonna have the american v. japanese debate here)

nah dude you're in vermont .... you have at least 2 more months of winter left

Originally posted by asmallsol+May 13 2005, 03:58 PM-->
reikoshea
@May 13 2005, 02:16 AM
holy god that is small...this is why i enjoy working on a camaro ss rather than my prelude...hence why someone else is working on the prelude.  but it does look pretty clean.
[post=498722]Quoted post[/post]​

The engine bay? Are you kiding me? Honda's are 348083048309843 times easier to do anything on then a camaro or any other GM car for that matter.

Plug on a honda = ten minutes
Plugs on a camaro = few hours.
[post=498904]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

Getting to the back 4 plug wires in a Camaro means you have to have super skinny super long arms as it's up under the hoodline.

Great Pics Jon, what kind of camera do you have? I love that last picture.

i still tend not to agree...we put a new ignition system on my friend's 454, while he couldnt get to the plugs himself (meaning hed agree with you) about 10 minutes of wrench work loosening the headers opened the thing right up for my tiny ass hands. I really dont under stand half the computerized shit (although im a computer technician and network administrator) i just know how i think mechanical items should work...my car doesnt work that way, but old american does.

Now dont get me wrong, im still a huge fan of rice, which is why the only cars that i own are japanese...id just rather WORK on american. Old muscle (charger, chevelle, camaro, mustang) is much easier to work on than the new stuff (S2000, 05 GTO, G35)

Originally posted by reikoshea@May 14 2005, 02:07 AM
i still tend not to agree...we put a new ignition system on my friend's 454, while he couldnt get to the plugs himself (meaning hed agree with you) about 10 minutes of wrench work loosening the headers opened the thing right up for my tiny ass hands. I really dont under stand half the computerized shit (although im a computer technician and network administrator) i just know how i think mechanical items should work...my car doesnt work that way, but old american does.

[post=499092]Quoted post[/post]​

That's still too much fucking work to get plugs out.

but but but but....why does my ten minutes become too much work compared to your ten minutes...

Originally posted by reikoshea@May 14 2005, 08:27 AM
but but but but....why does my ten minutes become too much work compared to your ten minutes...
[post=499100]Quoted post[/post]​

Because that was ten minutes of work so that you could do some more work. On a B series, you can pretty much access all external parts with having to finagle anything.

The camera is a Canon G5, I like it, the auto settings could be a little more flexible, but other than that, it's great.

Back