AEM CAM GEARS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALLJDM

Say you saw it on HONDASWAP.com and get these prices.
Taxes apply to Florida Residence. ALL orders will need a $10 Shipping and Handeling fee.

ALL AEM CAM GEARS FOR SALE for 10% off the web site.
http://www.alljdm.com/aemcamgears.html

Unfortuanatly, you might still need to PM me about some prices. So feel free to do so.

Jason
www.ALLJDM.com

I think that we did too much bashing of AEM's 3-bolt design....
Try running a Skunk2 gear ad again :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 14 2002, 11:34 PM
I think that we did too much bashing of AEM's 3-bolt design....
Try running a Skunk2 gear ad again :)

Well I can't get that skunk2 price anymore. I have changed venders, but I do plan on buy into skunk2 here shortly so I can bring those prices back to HondaSwap.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 15 2002, 10:48 AM
W3rd!

So I guess all you people that got those cam gears on the groupbuy....definatly got hooked up!!!!!
Glad that I could help..

AEM cam gears strip way too easy, everytime I stop by Auto Obsession (10% performance/90% rice shop)F0ckers are ordering another AEM cam gear because theirs stripped...Why they order ANOTHER cam gear by AEM, I dunno (people are stupid!) Skunk2 > AEM cam gears! AEM :whip: Skunk2 Maybe they should stop adjusting everytime they do their 17 seconds quarter miles, too...

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Oct 15 2002, 11:24 PM
AEM cam gears strip way too easy, everytime I stop by Auto Obsession (10% performance/90% rice shop)F0ckers are ordering another AEM cam gear because theirs stripped...Why they order ANOTHER cam gear by AEM, I dunno (people are stupid!) Skunk2 > AEM cam gears! AEM :whip: Skunk2 Maybe they should stop adjusting everytime they do their 17 seconds quarter miles, too...

I'm not sure about any of this, but I do believe that AEM cam gears have improved a lot. I have heard people say that they've seen AEM's slip because of the three bolt patter, but I have also seen the skunk2 slip as well. Does anyone have information on this subject, I would love to see/read it.

jay-

The bolts do indeed strip too easily, it's happened to me AND buddies of mine. The best solution is to take out a bolt, go down to your local hardware store and find a hard anodized bolt to match the thread pattern. Problem solved for 5 extra dollars.

jason, maybe you should offer a group buy on toda cam gears.

you get what you pay for, everyone should remember that.

and in a few weeks, i'll be looking to purchase cam gears from toda.

Three cheers for Jason.. but I already got the Skunk2 gears.
:D

Originally posted by Calesta@Oct 21 2002, 12:46 PM
Three cheers for Jason.. but I already got the Skunk2 gears.
:D

hehe.. thanks guys..
new buys will be up sometime tomorrow.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back