AEM fuel filter ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nevermind, just found out its not available for my car. would have deleted this topic but the delete button isnt there. any mods/admins, please feel free to delete.

lol! well It will make a difference bro! Think if your filter is so restrictive and it only lets x amout of fuel through it per hour! But your motor need x amount! Your pump puts it out and the motor demands it but the filter says uh uhh! All I can say at high high HP motors get it!
BTW maybe you can fabricate it to fit, or swap over a civic set up to your rex! Just suggestions if you really want it.

thanks for the info.

they make one for the hf and si in my year (89 crx), but not for the DX, do u know if there may still be a chance of it fitting?

Should fit! The AEM filter comes with the housing bro! All you have to do is hook up your in and out lines to it! The only problem that I see is that the AEM housing might not fit in the mounting braket! But thats when I would get the bracket off the car you got the filter for! That should work bro!

for a 150 dollars it should work! i m thinking of getting it myself but i dont know yet.

hmmm i must just try it. i need to check if i can return it if it doesnt fit..i prolly can cause its from a dealership parts dept. i'll let you all know if i try it.

the guy at the dealer says they dont carry aem filters for crxes,only accords. thogh i saw that aem makes em for rexes on the aem website. grrrr!!!

what's a fuel filter do?

i have an AEM Ram Air Innduction System, and that forces air into the engine thus increasing compression?(correct me if i'm wrong)

What does a fuel filter do

Umm, filters fuel?

:D

Just playin. It sits between your gas tank and injectors, and removes impurities in your fuel before it gets injected into your engine.

Originally posted by IceBolt@Oct 9 2002, 11:45 AM
what's a fuel filter do?

i have an AEM Ram Air Innduction System, and that forces air into the engine thus increasing compression?(correct me if i'm wrong)

What does a fuel filter do

AEM CAI increasing compression?? I think not :sleep:

there is a lot of stupid people that act as if they know everything and they tell stuff to people like ice bolt and they beleave em cuz they sound like they know what there talking about. dont poke fun at ice bolt he is here to learn from people that knows some real shit. thank you

we were all noobs at some point... and i still am when it comes to certain things..and so are some of you.

Back