Airstruts And 6th Gen Civic Rear Rotor Conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Anyone everdone anything with Airstruts? I've got a 98 civic lx sedan and I want to get airstruts for it. I don't want to get a crap brand so anyone know a good company?

Also anyone know what i need to get the rotors of a civic or teg for the rear rotors?

this site is mainly performance oriantated. most people here dont deal with air struts. so you probably wont get to much info from here reguarding that.. and hopefully you dont get flammed :ph34r: and i dont get your second question

Originally posted by 98civicsedan@Jan 13 2003, 12:52 PM
Anyone everdone anything with Airstruts? I've got a 98 civic lx sedan and I want to get airstruts for it. I don't want to get a crap brand so anyone know a good company?

Also anyone know what i need to get the rotors of a civic or teg for the rear rotors?

Get EAI. Stay away from AIM, Chassis Tech and Blow Jax. The Hack Shack

yeah that 2nd question is horribly worded
What I meant to say is that I have heard of 6th gen civics with rear drums grabbing the rear-end components from a teg or ex civic. I was just wondering what all I need off the teg or ex.
I hope this is a little clearer
thnx

Back