Aliens and nukes...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I knew I should have taken that "black" job...

then you really only have 2 options...

you can pop the trunk and wow them with your 6000w dodecasub

:w00t: w00t you rock E. And I'm glad I'm an engineer. :D

E, you are the biggest fucking nerd I know. and therefore you are entertaining and deserve any and all rep bestowed upon you.

You don't know me too well. :D Then again, who knows if I out-nerd E. I've never met him in person. :lol:

you definitely have me beat.... by a long shot

the whole time i was reading the pic i posted i was thinking.... "i sure hope Calesta finds them"..... fuckin engineers :)

You don't know me too well. :D Then again, who knows if I out-nerd E. I've never met him in person. :lol:

I dunno man, E is the one who knows the actual name for a 20 sided dice. steve (celerity) geeks out pretty hardcore when it comes to quantum physics. if he ever becomes a quadraplegic, he'll give stephen hawking a run for his money in the nerd category.

you definitely have me beat.... by a long shot

the whole time i was reading the pic i posted i was thinking.... "i sure hope Calesta finds them"..... fuckin engineers :)

Sweeeeet. Thanks for the vote of confidence. :D :worthy:

I dunno man, E is the one who knows the actual name for a 20 sided dice. steve (celerity) geeks out pretty hardcore when it comes to quantum physics. if he ever becomes a quadraplegic, he'll give stephen hawking a run for his money in the nerd category.

I just assume everyone knows the name of a 20 sided polyhedron. All engineers do. If they don't, they should be fired. :D

Back