AM I the only one who races an Si Prelude?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DudewiththeLude

Show me some love
I run an 89 Prelude 2.0 Si thats still partially stock and rarely find myself racing another. What gives? Am I the only person in America who recognizes the potential of these cars? Talk to me people! ;)

Originally posted by DudewiththeLude@Dec 22 2002, 05:57 PM
Show me some love
I run an 89 Prelude 2.0 Si thats still partially stock and rarely find myself racing another. What gives? Am I the only person in America who recognizes the potential of these cars? Talk to me people! ;)

Can you read? This is the classifieds section. Why the fuck are you posting this here? It goes into Anything Goes!

Thank you, drive through

moving to the correct place. Next time please read and make you are posting in the correct place.

As for the prelude.. Sorry dude, I got a civic that just dusted a 88-92 just last night!

i used to have an 88 accord.. close to your prelude!@ i used to eat up the stock civics. what a task, eh? ehe :unsure:

Hell yeah, carbuerated baby. The EX didn't even exist back then.

I'd love to drop my old F22B in there (if my brother didn't total it) and own some Rustangs. :D

Back