and yet another question...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

skellagher

Elder Driver
So if i swap my ef to obd 1 can i still use my resistor box and obd0 si injectors?

if you change to obd1 you can still retain the obd0 injectors and resistor box. in order to use saturated injectors you would need to delete the resistor box by soldering the 5 wires that go to it into eachother. whether you stay p/h or go with saturated injectors, you will still be accomplishing the same thing.

the 92-95 h22a and h23 injectors are 330cc. why do you ask though if you can use them? they are too small to run boost with and would probably only be useful if you were putting together something like a ballsy natural aspirated engine with diff cams, pistons, head work, etc.

thats what im planning because i cant afford boost at this tim so im building a bottom end with about 9.5 :1 compression a cam, valvetrain work ect .... but im gonna keep the compression kinda low in hopes for boost in the future.

so all in all i jus want a little more fuel going in i mean i will be getting IM, fuel rail FPR and i really want an msd distributor. i already have a 4-1 header 2.5 in bolt on exhaust with some cheapy muffler for now. but the 330 cc would really help on a light N/A build such as mine.

Back