annoying door sound

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondabum

Whenever I lock my doors whether it be automatic or manually, the passenger side door makes a sound like a wounded animal. The door keeps trying to lock itself some more (I think). I dont have money to take it to the shop, so does anyone know how to stop the maddness!! :worthy:

1) find the fuse for the power locks and remove it
2) remove the door panel and disconnect the power door lock plug
3) stop locking your doors
4) save up some cash get a helms manual for your car and it will probly have something in there about it
5)save up some cash and go get it fixed

thought of a few more:
6) sell your car and buy one with power locks that work
7) sell your car and buy one without power locks
8) wear ear plugs so you cant hear the noise the door makes
9) check to see if the door is actually locking and continueing to make noise... it probly is having trouble locking... if this is the case get some silicone lubricant spray and spray the locking mechanism as well as the key hole and anything else you can get to that will loosen everything up and make life easier for the power locks
10) drive the car into a river
11) burn it
12) have you tried profanity??? ive found this method to be quite effective for most automotive problems... try profanity at different volumes... some problems need louder profanity than others... some need large quantities of profanity.. so take a deep breath first

that should just about cover most if not all of your options

Originally posted by hondabum@Dec 20 2002, 06:17 PM
Whenever I lock my doors whether it be automatic or manually, the passenger side door makes a sound like a wounded animal.

It will greatly help if I know what kind of animal it sounds like.

YOU A#@HOLES WERE ABSOLUTELY NO HELP AT ALL. ALL THAT YOU ARE GOOD FOR IS TALKING SH*T. EL SOL HOE. YOU SUCK THE MOST. AND FOR THE GUY THAT SAYS NO DOUBLE POSTS..., I OBVIOUSLY POSTED AGAIN WHEN I REALIZED THAT I HAD PUT THE QUESTION IN THE WRONG PLACE. APPARENTLY I PUT THE QUESTION ON THE WRONG WEBSITE ALL TOGETHER, SO YOU CAN ALL KISS MY HONDA DRIVING, DOOR SOUND HATING, PRELUDES ARE GAY PROCLAIMING, BLACK ASS!! BITCHES. :D

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Dec 20 2002, 06:40 PM
1) find the fuse for the power locks and remove it
2) remove the door panel and disconnect the power door lock plug
3) stop locking your doors
4) save up some cash get a helms manual for your car and it will probly have something in there about it
5)save up some cash and go get it fixed

what are you talking about the first stuff was actuall info. Dude that is the one thing that makes this site great, no one here are uptite stiffs, we laugh and give info. If you want to go to another website then sure, go ahead.

As for your problem, take apart your door spray white lightlighting (non greasy wd40) on anything that has to do with your lock and then put it back together. Also lay off the caps locks, it is kinda annoying

You done yet? Telling us your door lock sounds like an animal is fuggin' retarded! How we supposed to help you?! It's the equivilent of saying, "there is a noise coming from my engine."

hey dipshit.... i gave you a few ways t fix your problem...

1) pull the fuckin fuse
2) disconnect it
--- these are no cost solutions to your problem ... your the one that said you didnt have the money to bring it to get fixed
4) get a helms manual
--- this is the most usefull guide to fixing anything on your car that exists... if you dont own one of these it is a good investment
5) save up money and get it fixed
--- if your too lazy or inept to do something about it yourself then you will need to have someone else do it for you
9) try silycone lubricant
--- the problem could be that the lock is getting stuck... try lubricating it... this will cost you about $4.00 and 30 min of your time
numbers 3) 6) 7) 8) 10) 11) were jokes... you obviously have no sence of humor and therefore can go fuck yourself for just pennies a day
12) was partially a joke but it does seem to work, as does hitting the door in the area that is making noise

perhaps you didnt bother to actually read what was typed... perhaps you didnt comprehend what was typed... perhaps you just have a stick up your ass... if you are so fucking uptight that you can not take humor, please feel free to fuck off and post your questions elsewhere

"makes a sound like a wounded animal"
yeah try telling the dealership that and see if they dont laugh at your ass
wave-finger.gif

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Dec 21 2002, 02:42 AM
"makes a sound like a wounded animal"
yeah try telling the dealership that and see if they dont laugh at your ass

+ when you say something like that we assume that you have a sence of humor. Again here at this site we laugh and give good advise. Belive me, i have had alot of simple problems solved here, once you get the good advise you talk, that is what people do, you try and associate (did i spell that wrong?)

i WAS actually gonna help your ass, cuz i know exactly what your talking about.. because ive had this problem before.. BUT THEN .. i realized.. your an asshole. and i dont like assholes. so.

NO HELP FOR U!! COME BACK, 1 YEAR.

(im the help nazi)

Back