Another New Video.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

Story.

Kid in the Video owns the Green Eclipse nicknamed Slimer. Said it will put down 500whp. He has nitrous on the car but says he never uses it. But its weird because he will get beat. Ask to run again then the 2nd run is completly different with him right on the persons ass or even winning.

Then he calls someone Steve and thats not even their name and well its just kind of a funny.. And then there are some pretty quick cars racing in the middle of it.

Enjoy.

http://www.1320video.com/vids/cal.wmv

That guy reminds me of a girl I used to date's cousin. He, also, was an annoying little shit. I also believe he was from Missouri. What was that guy's name again? Cal?

Originally posted by civicious@Jun 1 2005, 01:59 AM
That guy reminds me of a girl I used to date's cousin. He, also, was an annoying little shit. I also believe he was from Missouri. What was that guy's name again? Cal?
[post=506012]Quoted post[/post]​

W3rd. Cal is his name.

I can't wait to buy this DVD lol if my sister fucks off and goes to the bank to deposit my money for me to use her paypal accnt damn it! He had to of used his bottle lol thats funny shit though! I raced a eclipse last weekend and smoked it! it was fun

Originally posted by CiViC_SOHC@Jun 1 2005, 10:48 PM
I can't wait to buy this DVD lol if my sister fucks off and goes to the bank to deposit my money for me to use her paypal accnt damn it! He had to of used his bottle lol thats funny shit though! I raced a eclipse last weekend and smoked it! it was fun
[post=506496]Quoted post[/post]​

You need ritalin, dude.

And Cory, it woulda been great if someone had punched that kid out. Get us a video of that, y0 :D

Originally posted by civicious+Jun 2 2005, 01:33 AM-->
CiViC_SOHC
@Jun 1 2005, 10:48 PM
I can't wait to buy this DVD lol if my sister fucks off and goes to the bank to deposit my money for me to use her paypal accnt damn it! He had to of used his bottle lol thats funny shit though!  I raced a eclipse last weekend and smoked it! it was fun
[post=506496]Quoted post[/post]​

You need ritalin, dude.

And Cory, it woulda been great if someone had punched that kid out. Get us a video of that, y0 :D
[post=506558]Quoted post[/post]​

Soon enough...

Very soon. He is spouting off to some people that are tired of the lip. He is running his mouth against alot of people with very strong cars and the kid is even wanting to put money on some races.

People I would not even come close to asking to race he is trying to race them for money. I have a feeling he may be losing some money very soon.

Back