Another plane crash in NY

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sucks man. :( rip

this is why i don't fly. well, and dealing with airports in general just sucks ass.

yeah yeah, statistically, its the safest way to travel... but still

sucks man. :( rip

this is why i don't fly. well, and dealing with airports in general just sucks ass.

yeah yeah, statistically, its the safest way to travel... but still

+1 Car or train. Good luck if anyone knows someone who was on board.

even trains... i'm not a fan of.

i think its the whole 'if something happens, i'm at the mercy of someone else'.

in a car, odds are i am driving and have control over the vehicle and can make a decision to save my life. in a train/plain, you're at the mercy of sitting in your seat helpless. :shrug2:

in a car, odds are i am driving and have control over the vehicle and can make a decision to save my life. in a train/plain, you're at the mercy of sitting in your seat helpless. :shrug2:

Not into being tied up for sex, eh? :ph34r:

Shit, that was inappropriate, Aye aye aye. I'm terrible at this being sad for people I don't know thing.

ya dude im about a hour away from there i heard on the news this moring

just heard on the news that one of the passengers was a widow of someone in the towers on 9/11. Rip to all on the plane

x2

I flew a lot at the end of last year. Three round trips and I hate not having any control if something were to happen. I did however manage to read quite a bit while listening to music which was extremely peaceful. One of the best reading experiences I've ever had.

Back