any canadian tuning shops?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rfalls86

RexRacer
yeah im in alberta and im looking for a good shop to take my crx to so i can get some mods done..if anyone knows of good ones let me know please and thanks

Try to find one on Beyond.ca

they are huge out in alberta, lots of places to get some info

good luck

north but i dont care i will take it south...i just want the best place to do it for me...like i want an engine swap, new carpets...4 10' W7 subs all fiberglassed...new paint job and body kit and underglow and maybe lambo doors

Hey,

mmm...in Edmonton i would say maybe Top Performance or Garage Works. I don't have there number tho. If you willing to go to Calgary, maybe Speedtech, and Tunerworks. Again no numbers man! Sorry! If your really really want to head out west to Van, there lots of shops. AJ(no subs or lambo doors tho), Garage 5, and Boomplustoys. Just search there names i'm sure you can get the numbers from there!

Peace!

anyone know if EZ MotorSports in edmonton does good work or what?

Its not the best work i've ever seen. A shop that does okay work would be 'Extreme FX'. I really hope that's how the spell it. Look them up. I know of a few ppl that had there stuff done from them. Its not too bad at all. But i'm not too sure how much they charge.

Back