Any Photo Shop Geeks?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
alright i have three pictures (basicly the same, displaying a phiyics concept) and i designed them in photoshop so that i could make them animated. Yes 3 frames will be kinda dull, i could actually do it like a slide show. How do you put them in frames and then adjust the speed so that people can see it.

i didnt even realize that you can animate in photoshop

get imageready and adjust the time on the animation palette

make sure you have each pic that is moving on its own layer, to make a new frame click on the paper next to the garbage can. i could go on and on but im sure you will figure it out. make sure you save it as a .gif file

or if you had after effects you could move it around that way and add some dope effects

no, if you have them on there own layer then you can just shut off the image you dont want to see,then you make a new slide and so on. then hit play at the bottom. you can adjust the frames speed also.

trailer if you cant get it right pass on to me and i'll help, not saying you cant do it. sorry asmallsol its hard to explain over the internet.

brain, when you think you got it, you can AIM me: hatrick342

never mind, i think that was directed to vtecsir1

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Feb 23 2003, 11:04 PM
trailer if you cant get it right pass on to me and i'll help, not saying you cant do it. sorry asmallsol its hard to explain over the internet.

:werd:

I read your directions and was lost, but i can open animator or do it through photoshop, but i couldn't understand your directions. :D

yeah like i said its hard for me to explain if im not next to you showing you.

Thanks everyone for your help, i ended up sending it to brian (trailorpark) and he was the savior of the night :)

Back