anyone around the binghamton ny area??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdm94ex

i just had my gsr dropped into my 94 coupe i hooked the wireharness up but car dont run and im not sure on the vacumn lines and stuff willing to pay someone to help me out

Originally posted by jdm94ex@Apr 3 2005, 01:04 AM
i just had my gsr dropped into my 94 coupe i hooked the wireharness up but car dont run and im not sure on the vacumn lines and stuff willing to pay someone to help me out
[post=481957]Quoted post[/post]​

whats wrong with the car now.....
what have you done to it so far.....

if you go to bimghamton bring the seats ;)...but what is wrong with the car? and what has been done to it so far?

ummm i paid a mechanic ot bolt the motor up in it last weekend the motor came with a harness that was already used in a 94 civic so i put it on not wantin to because shit was cut that i dont know what is and my civic harness dont fit so i got it all on and it started once and ran for a sec then i shut it off because theres no coolant in it. i tried to start it again and it wont start now. i have no clue where the vacumn lines or anything goes and im in despret need of some help because my winter beater is bout dead so im willin to pay someone....please anyone lol i even got parts i can give you lol

Originally posted by jdm94ex@Apr 3 2005, 02:18 PM
ummm i paid a mechanic ot bolt the motor up in it last weekend the motor came with a harness that was already used in a 94 civic so i put it on not wantin to because shit was cut that i dont know what is and my civic harness dont fit so i got it all on and it started once and ran for a sec then i shut it off because theres no coolant in it. i tried to start it again and it wont start now. i have no clue where the vacumn lines or anything goes and im in despret need of some help because my winter beater is bout dead so im willin to pay someone....please anyone lol i even got parts i can give you lol
[post=482081]Quoted post[/post]​

slow down ..You're moving too fast...I know you want to get it running but damn...BOY....
make sure you have everything plugged in...and get some water/antifreeze in that radiator....

Now whats it doing when you try to start it.?

Originally posted by Estorvito+Apr 3 2005, 01:33 PM-->
@Apr 3 2005, 02:18 PM
ummm i paid a mechanic ot bolt the motor up in it last weekend  the motor came with a harness that was already used in a 94 civic so i put it on not wantin to because shit was cut that i dont know what is and my civic harness dont fit so i got it all on and it started once and ran for a sec then i shut it off because theres no coolant in it. i tried to start it again and it wont start now. i have no clue where the vacumn lines or anything goes and im in despret need of some help because my winter beater is bout dead so im willin to pay someone....please anyone lol i even got parts i can give you lol
[post=482081]Quoted post[/post]​

slow down ..You're moving too fast...I know you want to get it running but damn...BOY....
make sure you have everything plugged in...and get some water/antifreeze in that radiator....

Now whats it doing when you try to start it.?
[post=482094]Quoted post[/post]​

just crankin over haha i know i need to slow down but i gotta get this thing goin so i have a ride to work

did you check if you were getting spark or fuel?... :shrug2:

Originally posted by Estorvito@Apr 3 2005, 01:50 PM
did you check if you were getting spark or fuel?... :shrug2:
[post=482100]Quoted post[/post]​

no i havent im not a big mechanic but i figured it would because it started up and then i shut it off after a few sec and not it wont start

Originally posted by Estorvito@Apr 3 2005, 01:53 PM
https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20562

Try that then get back to us....Im lost.... :(

c'mon guys..Help This poor guy get his sh*t on the road,.....anyone...
[post=482102]Quoted post[/post]​

hey thanks for the help man im gonna see whati can do but if anyone is round here let me know i got cash in had for you to finish this swap up. :( i just want it done lol

Originally posted by jdm94ex@Apr 3 2005, 02:57 PM
hey esto sell me that hatch in your album :)
[post=482104]Quoted post[/post]​

hahah...I just got it....I paid 4 grand for it....lol
nah..Thats My other whore....It should be up and running in no time.....and the best part is..I only paid 100bux /running...Im just waiting for tomorrow so i can order those hasport mounts...

Good Luck anyways with you ish'

when you go to help him with is civic bring my seats...lol but you need to check if you have fuel and spark man with out that you are going no where also check for timing make sure your cams are pointing up and the crank is at tdc!

Originally posted by civiclxb16@Apr 4 2005, 05:05 PM
i'll give you 50 bucks to come and start my civic for me!!
[post=482721]Quoted post[/post]​

man..You are one cheap "B"....lol
I cant beleive you still haven't started that engine....You and your mechanic s*=k...lol

I'll sell you mine...cheap.....lol

Good luck gentleman.... :thumbsup:

well i havent been bale to try anything with all this ran we have got but tom im gonna go try and see if its got spark or gas if not i dont know what to do im not sure about all the wiren either im lost on this swap haha its my first one so dont crack on me to bad ill let you know tom though

hey another thing im confused on is when we pulled the motor it ran i drove it to the garage to pull it then when i put it in the car i had nothing so i took the starter out and tested it well it work so i put it back in and it fired right up i shut it off because theres no coolant in it, but when i got back start it up it wont start??

another thing they say my 94 ex harness would be plug and play half the plugs dont even match could the motor be obd2, but i pulled it from another 94 civic??

if anyone can come and get it runnin ill pay ya. i got cash in hand i need this thing on the road fast please help me

Back