anyone got any obo0 ls complete swaps

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redef91

anyone got any obo0 ls complete swaps for 91 crx si i want this thing to move and i only got like 2000 to spend on it any suggests.

my buddy has an OBD0 LS motor Re-built recently....has shaved head 92 cams n comes with tranny for 800 witch he had in his crx

Hey, I got 90 LS Tranny and also Cut And Welded Shift Linkage for B-Series in a CRX. Lemme Know If you Want It.

whole interga ls for 700 dollor, body is bad but, suspension, brakes, motor, 1 bad tranny, one good tranny, new clucth still in box, ecu full wiring harness. i got it from a junk yard and dont hve the time to spend on it. sorry about the spelling.

the only other thing you would need is mounts and a linkage.

Originally posted by sk8er602@May 20 2005, 03:48 PM
whole interga ls for 700 dollor, body is bad but, suspension, brakes, motor, 1 bad tranny, one good tranny, new clucth still in box, ecu full wiring harness. i got it from a junk yard and dont hve the time to spend on it. sorry about the spelling.

the only other thing you would need is mounts and a linkage.
[post=501807]Quoted post[/post]​

in the mass how much would it be to ship it up here very interested 700 is the best u can do

im not sure if you are interested but i may be willing to let my ls go..... i just rebuilt my ls with itr pistons... the trans crunches 3rd... it would come with 2 ecus chipped and non chiped, motor. 2000 miles on it, linkage

i would be looking to get somewhere around 1200 for everything... right now its pushing my hatch down the quarter at a 14.3... i have raped numerous GT stangs... and hung on the back bumper of a WS6 Trans AM

im located in nj near newark airport

everything is legit... nothing is stolen....

Back