Anyone Got Extra Computer Stuff?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

djyox

Hey, I just picked up a 1.4 P4 computer with no hard drive and only 64 megs of ram, just wondering if anyone had some extra crap laying around like a USB keyboard, or ram or a hard drive for cheap? Don't need a huge one, like under 40gig would treat me fine. Also, I have it right next to me and I know basicaly dick about computers so please ask me if you need me to look up anything on the mother board or not?

I've got a various assortment of ram layin around.
from 16MB to 512MB
I just need to know if you need DDR or PC133

Originally posted by djyox@Mar 9 2003, 07:03 PM
Hey, I just picked up a 1.4 P4 computer with no hard drive and only 64 megs of ram, just wondering if anyone had some extra crap laying around like a USB keyboard, or ram or a hard drive for cheap? Don't need a huge one, like under 40gig would treat me fine. Also, I have it right next to me and I know basicaly dick about computers so please ask me if you need me to look up anything on the mother board or not?

GET-MORE-RAM

shit man i could use some pc-600 RDRAM(rambus) if anyone has some of that

I've got a 128mb 133 for sale. It's K-Byte I believe. I just packed up my old computer into the basement yesterday, so it's useless to me. Make an offer.

Anyone have a hard drive?? I really need one of those.....Also how can I tell witch ram I need PC133? PC100? DDR? where do I look?

I have a 10gig Seagate HD that i'm not using. It was infected and was too small for my mom, so i pulled it and put an 80gig into her machine. So you will need to stick the windows boot disk in, hit shift f5. then fdisk and delete it before anything else. I would do it, but i have SCSI and this is an IDE drive. If you want it, make offer + shipping. If you want bigger, it could be used as slave also. PM me or AIM me

I already checked Price watch but they have HD for too much, don't got $60 to blow on this computer just yet

I must of sold all my old PC133 stuff.
only thing I've got worth selling these days is a
512MB DDR 266Mhz CL2.5 PC2100

Back