anyone heard of this site?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

their brackets are extrremely overpriced. I've never priced some brackets before but $78 a piece? No thanks, I'll make my own. The seats themselves aren't a bad price but my friend bought some "Netami" seats off E-Bay. I don't know what he paid but they are decent. Fully adjustable and he made his own brackets as well. Only 3 holes line up, but the seats don't move around at all :lol:

78 bucks is what they cost. they are legit. i was going to buy mine from them.

if you can fab your own slider, i'll buy a set off you.
but i want pics and a review first :p

Holy shit, maybe I should keep my sliders from the DADs. They weigh a metric buttload though, almost as much as the seats.

-> Steve

The CRX is still lightweight, I was able to fab up a c bracket that is twice as strong as the steel it's attached too. When fabbing up your rails, remember they have to withstand an accident.

I won't be fabbing my sliders but I will be fabbing my own brackets.

The bracket is gonna be for the Z though so I dunno why you'd want one, B. :lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 15 2005, 08:19 AM
78 bucks is what they cost. they are legit. i was going to buy mine from them.

if you can fab your own slider, i'll buy a set off you.
but i want pics and a review first :p
[post=512402]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, on those Netami seats, the sliders are attatched to the seat (at least on his they were) Anyway, so all we had to do is pretty much make the holes line up. The brackets that I made are pretty much extensions because the seats were too wide. Should of made myself more clear. If I need to actually make my brackets when I get seats, i'll take some pics and if you guys like them, i'll start making them. :D

Originally posted by Celerity+Jun 15 2005, 08:57 AM-->
92CivicCx
@Jun 15 2005, 10:21 AM
http://www.racing-seats-usa.com/20301.html

these are the seats i like from them
[post=512443]Quoted post[/post]​

Alright people, move along. No bargains here. Return to your homes.

-> Steve
[post=512472]Quoted post[/post]​

Shit, 640 a pair isn't a good buy? I thought it was pretty decent for a reclining "sport" seat.

250 for a full on corbeau assbucket isn't too damn bad though.

1982-1989 Toyota 12 ways = the Thinking man's Recaro.

Or, for a direct fit look into a factory Honda / Acura seat. Integra seats look like they have better bolsters at least.

-> Steve

I personally am looking for a competition-style assbucket for the Z.

I'll gladly sacrifice comfort for safety in this case.

Here is what the Hitchhiker's Guide has to say about "Safe racing seats":

The internet is a wonderful, voluminous virtual machine that was built to seperate a man from One thousand dollars, and then return to him a Kirkey seat that was made in a Missouri shop class.

kirkey seats are cheap dude... complete the itnermediates are like 400 bucks.

Sorry Brian. You need to slow the fuck down when you go to type something. :lol:

So I should be looking at a Kirkey? I only need one. I'm leaving the stock seat in the passenger side.

Back