Anyone in WNY/ Roshester area?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

since your SN is sbycracer, i assume you know som people is sodus. List some names so i can tell you you hang out with a bunch of homos lol.

Anyone here going to Englishtown, New Jersey. This weekend? :huh:

Originally posted by Estorvito+Jun 1 2005, 07:44 PM-->
Originally posted by Estorvito@Jun 1 2005, 08:43 PM
cheese9988
@Jun 1 2005, 08:28 PM
I am from Alden, east of Buffalo, grew up in Lockport. I live about 5 mins from Lancaster speedway if you know where that is.
[post=506408]Quoted post[/post]​

O shit..Lancaster...Ha..I wwnt there for that street wars day...hahah..My car ran 10.07....I could've hit nines but my tires were no good...
I'll be there this tuesday coming up to see if i hit nines this time....

ever heard of INOVATED TUNING(MIKE) or zerodaze.....
He's gonna be tuning my hatch hopefully next month...UBERDATA yO!
[post=506413]Quoted post[/post]​

O by the way Im only 5 minutes away from the track.....
[post=506414]Quoted post[/post]​

Sweet, I ran 10.27 with bad tires last time I went. Do you live in Lancaster then? You don't see too many hatches/crx cars out there, thier all GM it seems like. :(

Originally posted by cheese9988+Jun 2 2005, 07:03 PM-->
Originally posted by Estorvito@Jun 1 2005, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Estorvito@Jun 1 2005, 08:43 PM
cheese9988
@Jun 1 2005, 08:28 PM
I am from Alden, east of Buffalo, grew up in Lockport. I live about 5 mins from Lancaster speedway if you know where that is.
[post=506408]Quoted post[/post]​

O shit..Lancaster...Ha..I wwnt there for that street wars day...hahah..My car ran 10.07....I could've hit nines but my tires were no good...
I'll be there this tuesday coming up to see if i hit nines this time....

ever heard of INOVATED TUNING(MIKE) or zerodaze.....
He's gonna be tuning my hatch hopefully next month...UBERDATA yO!
[post=506413]Quoted post[/post]​

O by the way Im only 5 minutes away from the track.....
[post=506414]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm in alden, road between walden and genesee st.
Sweet, I ran 10.27 with bad tires last time I went. Do you live in Lancaster then? You don't see too many hatches/crx cars out there, thier all GM it seems like. :(
[post=506995]Quoted post[/post]​

Nah I live In Buffalo's Riverside. One block away from tonawanda....
There are usually a couple Hondas there but most of them just have NOS on their stock engines....I beleive theres only about 6 of us with swaps...My buddie has an all motor hatch running high 7's and this other guy running mid 7's with a b16 supercharged hatch..
Last year there was this one asian guy with green hatch running 7's aswell.
I dunno, there are a lot of Imports around here but they just dont race @ lancaster, they go to this other track in rochester, i fogot the name of it....lol
from what I heard its better and its the 1/4 mile.

what do you drive?

Originally posted by Estorvito@Jun 2 2005, 07:22 PM
Nah I live In Buffalo's Riverside. One block away from tonawanda....
There are usually a couple Hondas there but most of them just have NOS on their stock engines....I beleive theres only about 6 of us with swaps...My buddie has an all motor hatch running high 7's and this other guy running mid 7's with a b16 supercharged hatch..
Last year there was this one asian guy with green hatch running 7's aswell.
I dunno, there are a lot of Imports around here but they just dont race @ lancaster, they go to this other track in rochester, i fogot the name of it....lol
from what I heard its better and its the 1/4 mile.

what do you drive?
[post=507009]Quoted post[/post]​

Ya I just have a ZC swap. Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough, I go to other areas and there is a much better mix of cars out there. If any of you guys go to the track, send me a pm and I'll go up to watch.

Theres gonna be another street wars on 6/12 at lancaster....This will go on from 12 to 4pm....Gates I beleive opens at 11am....
I'll be there with my four door civic trying to hit 9's....hihihi....
A couple of my buddies are runnnig too that day, one has a 79 corolla turbocharged tuned with Micro tech and another with a suzuki swift turbocharged..
Oh and he might even run NOS with it too..

I also have another buddie of mines that might Be running his mitsu. eclipse.....It all depends...Let me know if you want to meet there...

I'm not from Sodus, I'm from Mendon like I said earlier. The other track you might be thinkin about is Leicester Speedway? Used to be called that at least, it was sold a little while ago and I dunno what the new owners are callin the place. It's south of the thruway headed towards Buffalo on Rt 36.

Originally posted by Outlandish_Bandit@Jun 3 2005, 11:50 AM
I'm not from Sodus, I'm from Mendon like I said earlier. The other track you might be thinkin about is Leicester Speedway? Used to be called that at least, it was sold a little while ago and I dunno what the new owners are callin the place. It's south of the thruway headed towards Buffalo on Rt 36.
[post=507290]Quoted post[/post]​

Yup thats the one.....

Back