Anyone know about grass?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I need one of those to push down all the mole tunnels in my yard. I have found a few giant grubs in my yard so I know why the moles are there. Bug B Gone and Grubx don't work for me.

I need one of those to push down all the mole tunnels in my yard. I have found a few giant grubs in my yard so I know why the moles are there. Bug B Gone and Grubx don't work for me.
I've found trapping too be the only way here. At work i can't trap and I've tried everything under the sun to no avail but at home i trap the fuck out of them. After i trap one i stuff it back in the tunnel and it seems to keep them away for an extended period. Good luck!

https://www.amazon.com/slp/lawn-roller/m9vzy8343uyy4g9

Use one of those a few times after a decent rain has made the ground wet enough to smash down. They usually can be connected to the back of a riding mower and just pull behind.

I used one after I laid the sod last year during the late-spring season. I'm not sure what I need more, mush the high spots or raise the low spots. Some of the low spots go below the sidewalk and are too low to mow evenly. The high spots don't get scalped, it's just not a smooth yard. If you saw it, you'd think i'm being a lunatic since it's not going to be noticed by 99% of people.

I used one after I laid the sod last year during the late-spring season. I'm not sure what I need more, mush the high spots or raise the low spots. Some of the low spots go below the sidewalk and are too low to mow evenly. The high spots don't get scalped, it's just not a smooth yard. If you saw it, you'd think i'm being a lunatic since it's not going to be noticed by 99% of people.

Lol, I would understand completely. I just stopped mowing my own grass at the very end of last season. In the side yard between my house and my neighbors there is a patch of ground that is uneven as crap, it suddenly becomes like a rodeo on the mower. Visually it looks fine, but it's awful.

My lawn guy says the absolute best stuff against grubs is Imidacloprid. He said just check labels and make sure that Imidacloprid is the active ingredient.

I'll note this stuff doesn't work on the grubs that are active in your lawn right now, but if applied in the spring it will prevent grubs from returning this fall and into next spring. Then you can apply again next year.

We have tons of june bugs here and their larve can tear up a yard if not dealt with.

Back