Anyone On Here From Long Beach

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Baker

basically I mailed this guy a check w/delivery confirmation so I knew he got it. He claimed it never showed up so I tried to stop payment on it but my bank failed me giving me some line about it taking 48 hours for a stop payment to go through. I already filled out like 4 fraud things though I doubt I'll ever hear anything from them since it was only $150 but if anyone here is in long beach and would like to stop by this guys house that would be great. Otherwise I intend on paying him a little visit when I go to san diego next month.

if it was me, i would close my checking account, or bring the balance below $150. so you will have to pay a bounced check fee, big deal. but if the fucker tried to deposit it, he will have to pay a bounced check fee too :thumbsup:

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@May 14 2003, 04:32 AM
if it was me, i would close my checking account, or bring the balance below $150. so you will have to pay a bounced check fee, big deal. but if the fucker tried to deposit it, he will have to pay a bounced check fee too :thumbsup:

I already tried t stop payment on it and the check already cleared my account

Back