Anyone remember me getting fucked by Outlaw MS?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dude it's $500 bucks. Quit wasting time on it.

Bottom line, you find the guy and sue him. Ok now what? he has no money so are you going to take 10 dollars a month till its payed off?

IMO going thru all of this truble for less then $1000 is nothing more then spite.

Fuck it. You lost money big deal.

How come you're not slaping yourself for fliping the car you lost WAY more then.

BTW when I first bought my 350Z within TWO WEEKS I had both front tires knifed. It cost me $500 out of pocket. I was pissed about it then said fuck it shit happens and MOVED ON!

Maybe hondaswap can setup a fund riser for you where everyone paypals you a dollar.

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 2 2004, 08:17 PM
I no longer have a computer . . . . My business went backrupt and I have been struggling ever since.
[post=425333]Quoted post[/post]​

Just another example of how life is obvously a 2way street.

and even more of a reason to deal with shops/people you know are legit, doing good, and have a good rep.

Hey, that rocks! You might be able to get the full grand back!

Originally posted by jeffie7@Apr 12 2005, 09:11 PM
Maybe hondaswap can setup a fund raiser for you where everyone paypals you a dollar.
[post=486446]Quoted post[/post]​

lmao :worthy:

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 7 2004, 02:28 AM
Ehh...$500 is more than what I've got now.

And really, Jake doesn't have the other $500. The landlord does.

Oh well. Life goes on. And besides....

I'm gettin paid n*****!!!!!!
[post=427516]Quoted post[/post]​

but the way i see it you should be asking the full 1000 because if it wasnt for his stupidity you would have gotten it back that day and not needed to "buy it back". because it wouldnt have been there taking up the landlords space. but yes he said he would get you money there for you have the right to take him to court for not paying you after making a "verbal agrement". good luck what does you pops say about it?

fuck it dude, just go for 3K or whatever the max limit for small claims court is in your state...

you need to be reimbursed for your time, travel, loss of a car, and even if this is just for spite... fuck the guy as hard as you possibly can...

shady business people are just as bad as thieves...

but you can get any future wages garnished, as well as a lien on any tax refunds or estate settlements that could occur in the future...

Keep in mind the only thing Will has is an e-mail address. It's going to take a lot of labor in order to sue this guy. IMO it's a waste of time. the Time. Money factor isnt worth it.
$1000 isnt jack shit.

Yes, Jeff, to some of us it is.

If $1000 isn't shit, every person on the scammers list who scammed anyone for LESS than $1k should be taken off.

Back