Anyone seen the new SCC?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

yea i just picked it up yesterday. one of my fav issues. it has all kinds of low budget fast cars. they even show pretty much a whole walk through for an H22 into a CRX. its the HASport demo car. that bitch is awesome, pulled 1.03 on the skidpad.

oh well check it out, its definitely worth the 4 bucks

I saw that. Definitely thought the Omni build was interesting. Those things will go WICKED fast for CHEEP.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Aug 9 2005, 10:01 AM
I saw that. Definitely thought the Omni build was interesting. Those things will go WICKED fast for CHEEP.
[post=537780]Quoted post[/post]​

yea that thing was embarrassingly ugly, but screw it, its fast :p

did you see all the BS to cram that h22 in there? I saw it and was damn maybe ill do that. After reading the article i said forget it. Those budget fast cars was an interesting read too.

Originally posted by allbottledup@Aug 9 2005, 10:10 AM
did you see all the BS to cram that h22 in there? I saw it and was damn maybe ill do that. After reading the article i said forget it. Those budget fast cars was an interesting read too.
[post=537784]Quoted post[/post]​

yea its a lot, but hasport made it a lot easier

i got it a little while ago

i must say i give a big fat :ghey: to the times that h22 rex was running .... i mean shouldnt it aleast be mid 13's?

Originally posted by Speedracer228@Aug 9 2005, 11:18 AM

i must say i give a big fat :ghey: to the times that h22 rex was running .... i mean shouldnt it aleast be mid 13's?
[post=537820]Quoted post[/post]​

yea thats the main thing that disappointed me. a GSR swap or type R swap would probbly be pulling comparable times with less work, more money yes, but still less work. I still thought it was cool though. That rex was really clean, i wish i could find one in that condition

last i checked hasport wasn't making h22 mounts for the 88-91 chassis... i guess that changed... need to look into that...

so what did they put in the omni? for some reason i have a strange love for those cars...

i was just looking on their website on their write-up on the festiva with the b6t mazda turbo motor... so sweet...

shit bomb racing might be in my future...
i loooove me some shit bombs
lol

edit: god damn it, still no info on the hasport site on a h series mount kit for the 88-91's...

yeah they have them now for the h22 they even have them for k series into a 88-91's. The one thing i really liked about the kit is how they make it easier for the cable to hydro swap.
As for the times i think they have a beaten motor. Also what shot of nitrous did they use? The horsepower levels for spraying didnt change too much.

i must say i give a big fat ghey.gif to the times that h22 rex was running .... i mean shouldnt it aleast be mid 13's?

i've noticed this before also. they pretty much never run good times. i remember when a 270+ whp vortech supercharged civic still only went 0-60 in 6.5 seconds and ran the quarter mile in the 14's. I think their drives just suck in a straight line.

I'll have to pick up a copy in Houston this weekend. I can't seem to find SCC anywhere near where I live.

Advance auto parts has it, Wal Mart, CVS/Pharmacy, uh...Waldenbooks...

Lots places have it. You jus gotta get to 'em before all the ricers grab them.

Originally posted by civicious@Aug 10 2005, 08:11 PM
Advance auto parts has it, Wal Mart, CVS/Pharmacy, uh...Waldenbooks...

Lots places have it. You jus gotta get to 'em before all the ricers grab them.
[post=538622]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh, ok. Subscription's cheaper- I'll just do that.

Back